L.A. Fire

rob steal

Damn.

If I had a huge forest fire by my house every year. I'd just move.

In fact if I was looking for a home and found out my home was subject to constant forest fires. I wouldn't buy it. To each their own.

And word to everything ABC just said.

this shit drives me nuts. I live in an area where the land south of our city is prone to flooding. shit happens every fucking year, and people still bitch and moan then proceed to build a house again in the exact same fucking spot.

or take the bears that pop up in the suburbs of vancouver. if you stopped fucking pushing the suburbs farther and farther into newly bulldozed bear country you wouldnt see so fucking many of them!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

A few years back I saw a couple say on the news that it was the 11th time thier house was destroyed by a tornado - 11 TIMES!!!!!!!!

People who buy homes in Tornado Alley, in flood plains, on cliffs (which are created by erosion), forest fire areas, hurricanes areas, & fault lines are retarded - OH, and if your fucking house is on stilts... WTF?!?!?!

One thing I liked about living in Chicago & Phoenix, God isn't trying to kill me.

i watched this fire start from my sisters front yard. it was just a plume of smoke. i went and took a few photos on the way to LAX and flew over it the first night it burned and it was ill from the plane. i can only imagine what it looks like now from up there...

Entourage house RIP...

its pretty crazy. i work in the valley and it seems like a lot of hotness from the fire is adding to the heat in general. like a smokey dryness in the air. im by lax and its not affecting my area. but its likea big mushroom stagnant cloud. was anyway. its gettin more dusty now. fucking weird. i hope this town burns away. outta here sooooooon