Ted Thread #475886 - Wireless Electricity

Soup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What is this not cool enough for you? Sorry man i know you have high expectations but I try so hard to appease you cool kids anyway...with your rad use of words like nigga in the same sentence as Tesla.

Wireless technology has been around a long time, IN THEORY. Living on the moon has been around a long time too, IN THEORY. Here's a video of wireless electricity ready for production.

What is this not cool enough for you? Sorry man i know you have high expectations but I try so hard to appease you cool kids anyway...with your rad use of words like nigga in the same sentence as Tesla.

Wireless technology has been around a long time, IN THEORY. Living on the moon has been around a long time too, IN THEORY. Here's a video of wireless electricity ready for production.

chill out brah im not hating on you. I just point out that if it werent for certain people pursuing wealth, we would be using this shit already. Nothing not cool about it mang

i will watch this video a little later. the ted talks are amazing though, i haven't seen one that i didn't get something from.

here is another ted video about the next 5000 days of the interwebz:

there is some real skynet type shit that he talks about. it is pretty nuts.

I just did some very interesting work at TEDxBoston a few weeks ago. Very fun, interesting, etc. My boss went to TED 2009 and we've been all about it ever since. Very cool stuff. For TEDxBoston my company did live drawing along with each TED Talk, and the drawings were displayed for the participants during the reception.

www.tedxboston.org

I think they have a flickr account as well...

Nothing new my nigga tesla was on this shit back in the day. If he had his way we would be using wireless electricity right now, but mother fuckers gotta make their guap.

THANK YOU.

if werent for the bitches over at Graham&Bell we would be running off of totally fucking awesome wireless energy. our cars would be wireless, there would be no global warming. that and america would be alot smarter as the muuuuuuuuch higher voltages would instantly kill off the dumbasses

This sort of needs its own thread, but sort of links together

anyway

Japan to Spend $21,000,000,000 on a Power Plant in F%#king Space

Holy shit, Japan is getting prepped to drop $21 billion on a solar power station in space, one that will beam enough energy back to Earth to power 294,000 homes. With no cables. The whole deal is being put together by Mitsubishi Electric Corp. and industrial design company IGI Corp. The plan involves a gigantic solar panel floating around in space, soaking up a gigawatt of energy and beaming it to Earth without the use of cables. And they hope to have it ready to rock within four years.

Pretty amazing stuff. Here's hoping it works well and doesn't end up giving the entire country of Japan cancer. Thanks for testing that whole thing out for us, guys!