12oz. Bartenders Club

earl broclo ESQ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ginger Bread Man

Adiós motherfucker

1/2 oz vodka

1/2 oz rum

1/2 oz 1800 tequilla

1/2 oz gin

1/2 oz blue caracao liqueur

2 oz sweet and sour mix

2 oz 7up soda

Pour all engredients together except the 7up into a chilled glass filled with ice cubes. Topped with 7up and stir gently...

Personal favorite while in las vegas.

a few of these will literally put you out.

campari-laperitivo-jpg.jpeg

I'll never understand why this shit is making a comeback. I just never developed a taste for it. I'm finding more and more young people are ordering Negronis from the bars I work at. For those who don't know:

1.5 oz. gin(preferably a gin with some "bite" like beefeater)

1 oz. Campari(a type of bitters, you see it at the bar all the time, the red bottle)

1 oz. sweet vermouth

and garnish with an orange twist.

It's an old man drink

Heres one I made up, I wouldn't recommend it unless you like spicy shit.

THE STING RING aka RING OF FIRE

-fresh jalapeno, sliced

-1.5 ounces Absolut Peppar vodka

-.5 ounce bloody mary mix

-couple drops of original Tabasco

-black pepper to taste

-1 big fat juicy pepperoncini pepper

Muddle jalapeno with vodka, no ice then strain. Add bloody mary mix, Tabasco sauce and black pepper, stir. Pour into rocks glass

Do shot then chase with a big bite from the pepperoncini.

This sounds fucking good! props!

Here is one I made up. I've never really measured it in parts, just Eyeballed it. I'm sure you could get exact if you wanted.

Little bit of vodka

skyy-flair-bottle.jpg

Splash of this

Pama.jpg

Top off with this

perrier.jpg

In a short glass with ice. Probably already is a drink somewhere, but I came up with it on my own.

Adiós motherfucker

1/2 oz vodka

1/2 oz rum

1/2 oz 1800 tequilla

1/2 oz gin

1/2 oz blue caracao liqueur

2 oz sweet and sour mix

2 oz 7up soda

Pour all engredients together except the 7up into a chilled glass filled with ice cubes. Topped with 7up and stir gently...

Personal favorite while in las vegas.

im glad where im from tequila is not on the menu______me + tequila= :o then :mad: then :D then the the next day im like :(

whats a few recipe drink thats a good party drink?

these people are paying me 50 bucks o "dj" and bartend a "birthday party" at some hotel and they are all about to turn 18 and want to "get fucked up for the first time" (before you say dont do it its not like im some 30 year old about to get my pedo on, im illegal too)

i was thinking just redbull and vodka? thats not really impressive but i guess i could just use it as a fallback drink. are there any other fairly simple drinks that just mix with unflavored vodka? i can get them to buy other non alcohol ingredients and the cooler looking the better. and nothing too strong, these girls have never been drunk before... and il post pics of the legal ones in return via pm. if thats what floats your boat.

whats a few recipe drink thats a good party drink?

these people are paying me 50 bucks o "dj" and bartend a "birthday party" at some hotel and they are all about to turn 18 and want to "get fucked up for the first time" (before you say dont do it its not like im some 30 year old about to get my pedo on, im illegal too)

i was thinking just redbull and vodka? thats not really impressive but i guess i could just use it as a fallback drink. are there any other fairly simple drinks that just mix with unflavored vodka? i can get them to buy other non alcohol ingredients and the cooler looking the better. and nothing too strong, these girls have never been drunk before... and il post pics of the legal ones in return via pm. if thats what floats your boat.

vodka...first time drinking..

you'll be lucky not to get puked on.

you could mix vodka with anything really, any flavored seltzer, juice, etc..

How hard is it to get a job bartending? Do you have to know how to make 10,000 different drinks before you start or is it fairly easy to pick up?

most places won't hire you on as a bartender unless you got a good amount of experience. they'll probably start you off as a bar back or cocktailer first to see if you can handle it. aside from the kitchen the bartender has the busiest post in the restaurant.

vodka...first time drinking..

you'll be lucky not to get puked on.

you could mix vodka with anything really, any flavored seltzer, juice, etc..

already thought of that. thats why im putting at most 2 shots per cupful and telling them its more. that way it doesnt taste bad and il have some left over for my self.

would cranberry juice, gingerale and vodka be too bitter? cus i fucking love some cranberryale but its pretty acidic

already thought of that. thats why im putting at most 2 shots per cupful and telling them its more. that way it doesnt taste bad and il have some left over for my self.

would cranberry juice, gingerale and vodka be too bitter? cus i fucking love some cranberryale but its pretty acidic

i wouldn't mix ginger ale and vodka.

i would mix cranberry (blended, if you have the choice) though.

acer, here's a few easy ones that could work for you:

vodka

orange juice

vodka

cranberry juice

ginger ale

vodka

sprite

vodka

ginger ale

kool aid/hawaiian punch

vodka

kahlua

half and half

vodka

tonic

lemon or lime

vodka

pineapple juice

cranberry juice

if you have time before hand you should make jello shots, bitches love jello shots.

i wont be buying the vodka and im not in contact with the person who is so my luck it will be nickolai or even worse aristocrat...

ive never made or had jello shots so il pass on that.

i would mix cranberry (blended, if you have the choice) though.

what do you mean by blended?

whats Kahlua?

il probly just get alot of different juices and seltzers, i know foodlion has quarts of flavored seltzer water for 99cents and they taste pretty damn good by them selves.

thanks for all the help guys.

you are doing it wrong....

dump half the vodka into a different container (for later) and top the vodka bottles with water and only pour them like 1oz of the diluted vodka. thats all they need to act like they are drunk and be stupid, this way you wont have to deal with all the puking and hospital visits.

trust me on this one

youll be fine if you just mix up different flavors of kool aide to serve it with

i wouldn't mix ginger ale and vodka.

I wouldn't either.

Unless, of course, it was flavored vodka.

mixing vanilla flavored vodka and ginger ale tastes like cream soda, which many people love but it's definitely not for me.

I recently worked an open bar party for fashion week here in NYC, and STOLI was some sort of sponsor. I was working with tons of cases of STOLI VANIL, and a ton of ginger ale for mixers. Bitches went crazy for it.

acer, vodka tonic. bitches wanna pretend they are fancy.

also wassup with these girls not being drunk til 18 :confused:

well the story goes, science olympiad (science club that competes) made it tot he state level and the competition was on prom day so all the seniors and most of the underclassmen didnt go, crippling the team. someone on the team knew i was pretty smart so they suggested i do it (i was a sophomore at the time) and ofcourse we threw a little party in the hotel room and i mixed the drinks and was in charge of music and the girls who hired me to do their partyi n late october (the party im asking for drink recipes for) didnt go to state but heard from the grapevine that i "DJed and bartended" the S.O. party.

so they asked me to do theirs.

oh and i found out its going to be unflavored smirnoff vodka.