Big Showdown in Little Tokyo is a hilarious/terrible movie

Swindle

i watched this shit the other day. this is seriously what passed for a legit action movie back in the day?

this movie was 100% serious.

pause.

:cool:

THATS the ending!? after a motherfucking shirtless sword fight in the middle of the street surrounded by people and after suffering major stab wounds and being shot, the main character still has enough energy to impale the dude on a wheel of fortune rigged up with fireworks? you couldn't make this shit up.

discuss or suggest other movies that are so bad they turn out to be funny.

its good to be back

spank-igor-chuck%20inglish%20of%20the%20cool%20kids.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Ahh you already posted that scene, sorry but this movie is awesome if not only for the line one of the chinese gangsters mutters "You got a probwem, pucker?!!"

haha so ridiculous.

like before they raid the bath house they whip out guns and just storm in for no reason.

^^^

damn mauler

every line from bloodsport?

do you do the eagle bit as well?

or am I thinking of another movie?

The eagle bit is from Kickboxer. But yeah every line I pretty much know, starting from the initial "Hey Jackson, I heard you were going to the kumite" :lol:

I think in one of my summer holidays when I was around 10 or 11 I watched it at least once a day, so when you think about it, that is likeat least 40 odd times ahah. I was a fiend for shit like this back then, still am to some degree. I was lucky in that I had liberal parents who allowed me to watch R rated movies from the time I tured 5 years old, so I was watching all these ninja movies and shit which all had the obligatory sex scenes in them :lol:

They just don't make them like they used to...

I can recite Bloodsport, line for line when I am watching it, I have seen that movie more than any other movie ever. I also have footage on my friends camera of me doing the dance from Kickboxer (minus the splits part) at some pub/club in London, good times, good times.

my name on Call of Duty world at war is DIM MAK when i play online

"...def tahch"

Big Trouble in Little China, FTW!!

2hdwltv.jpg

INDEED!

Runner Up, The Last Dragon... Cmon, it was only a matter of time before this got dropped..

lastcjp.jpg

OH YA!!

ipodz.jpg