Halloween II remake..

Smacky636

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
So just watched the bootleg and FUCK DUDE,the ending is so weird,Laurie walks out of this barn wearing Mikes mask after she stabs him repeatedly in the face,then shows her in a mental hospital with a big fucking grin? So she's going to be the next killer? or she was somehow? WTF? Thanks for the lame twist Rob.

So you're the kind of douchebag that gives away endings to movies that just came out a few days ago...

Zombie's H2 was one of the very few times I've ever walked out of a movie. The whole goddamn movie was Michael wandering a fucking grass field into strip clubs and killing random people for no reason, mixed with the sister's stupid, pointless dreams. It was one of the most unbearable movies I've personally ever seen.

I just don't get it. Why do people insist on remaking classic movies? Do they really think they can do it better or are they just trying to pay homage to the classic? Film these days isn't what it used to be. Everything is either a sequel or a remake, no fucking creativity these days.

District 9 and Inglorious Basterds are exceptions, because those two movies brought back hope to the film industry.

No one go see the new Halloween.

judging by the mixed reviews I am actually gonna see this since it sounds like it could be really good or really bad.. and zombie has his style of horror he brings.. i love some stuff he does.. and not others...

with all the crazy scenes where MM or the sister would have those prolonged episodes of seeing weird shit. i couldnt help but feel like rob was going for some type of pseudo-the shinning feel.

i kinda liked the movie, the dialogue was fucking retarded though. it also didnt help that there was some group of loud gay people that i had to tell to shut the fuck up several times. I really wanted to lay hands on those idiots for disturbing the movie,but you know how those things go, some straight guy owns some gay dude and its a hate crime.

• 3 weeks later...
Zombie totally misses the point or cares to forget what MM was supposed to be:

The Boogeyman.

He's not supposed to have a face and be some long haired hillbilly.

A movie about a regular, real life serial killer is always good, in fact they are scarier than the ones about these supernatural fictional characters. RZ is trying to take a supernatural type character and ground him in reality. Like I said, Meyers was supposed to be the Boogeyman. Why take away the mystic of a character, when that was pretty much the only thing that made him interesting?

Besides that, the dialog in all of his movies is terrible, along with his poorly written, cardboard characters and his fascination with middle American, hillbilly, pseudo-70's white trash.

Brutality and gore in a movie/story is fine when it's warranted, but to just randomly throw scenes in for shock value is a waste and a cheap device.

RZ is to Horror movies as Michael Bay is to "Action" movies.

For the record, I was NEVER a fan of any of the Halloween sequels. The original was the best one and is a classic. It spawned an entire genre of horror films: The Slasher. The original Halloween 2, was decent, but they should have left that character and that franchise alone. A sequel is only good if it pushed the story along, logically. If not, it's pointless and only done so a studio can milk it for a few more $$$$.

true.

the remake had none of the tension building of the og halloween,its like bob zombie doesnt even know why he likes it,or just likes the kill scenes.piss on this turd,i want my 12 bucks back for the first remake!!

The movie sucks... I'm so sick of the unkempt white trash guy living in a house with dirty green walls, it's just to much already. There's a scene in police chief's kitchen, they're eating dinner and the room is so dark you can barely see what's going on.

I know some people live fowl, and are socially inept... but to make every character like that in all of your movies is just too much.

P.S. He said he's re-making the blob next. I'm sure the blob will have dred locks, a dirty wife beater and be sliding down a stripper pole at some point in the movie.

Oh yeah, they already re-made The Blob... So he's re-making a movie that's already been remade.

Oh yeah, oh yeah... He also went off on a fag rant like three years ago about how people who re-make movies have no talent.