Blackberry Storm?

DaOnlyQue

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
iphone is dope but hella taboo.

i bought a 32g ipod touch so i can still use kool istuff. but i use a bberry for telephonoh./email/life.

Taboo and exactly why i will never buy one. Especially the fact the owners think the phone is the world and a bag of chips. Unfortunately, they are sadly mistaken..

why use 2 devices when the G1 can do both for you. Not 2 mention you can hook up whatever service you want to it..

VC or FB have either of you rooted your phones for full command over the phone???

I'm actually in the market for a new phone. I need a good phone for work, so I consulted my buddies who work for T-Mobile and they suggested I try out the BlackBerry 8900 or MyTouch. I'm sold on the MyTouch and I should have one pretty soon - I'm looking into the root shit. Hero looks pretty slick.

I'm actually in the market for a new phone. I need a good phone for work, so I consulted my buddies who work for T-Mobile and they suggested I try out the BlackBerry 8900 or MyTouch. I'm sold on the MyTouch and I should have one pretty soon - I'm looking into the root shit. Hero looks pretty slick.

i never really got into the blackberries... The MyTouch is cool but is lacking the Qwerty keyboard if that really matters to you. You can root the MyTouch right out of the box which is cool cuz hackers haven't been able to unlock the Palm Pre yet. HTC has been know for leaving backdoors into there products.. Apple on the otherhand pushed their phones, too the market and then plugged up the holes in the dike.

If you have time, sit on your bankroll til the Touch Pro 2 comes out. It's gonna come with a Windows based operating system, well thats the specs for now. I'm very happy with the Android OS, i just haven't had anytime to actually sit down and root the phone, theme it and all the good stuff. I worked 100hours this week at work on top of being sick..

FB, goto http://www.androidcommunity.com, thats where you can start your research for rooting the HTC's. Actually lemme PM you what one of the mod's over there hooked me up with, brb...