i went snorkeling in with leopard sharks today

KILZ FILLZ

Thanks, and word. People don't seem to realize the fucking sheer amazing awesomeness of Diving.

The earth is about 72 percent water... there is a whole wealth of shit to see under there and for most it will remain undiscovered. Plus, neutral buoyancy feels great.

You can also get high for free by diving deep. It's called Nitrogen Narcosis and it's one of the wierdest headchanges I have ever felt. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitrogen_narcosis

That Jacques Cousteau lookin ass nigga.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Thanks, and word. People don't seem to realize the fucking sheer amazing awesomeness of Diving.

The earth is about 72 percent water... there is a whole wealth of shit to see under there and for most it will remain undiscovered. Plus, neutral buoyancy feels great.

You can also get high for free by diving deep. It's called Nitrogen Narcosis and it's one of the wierdest headchanges I have ever felt. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitrogen_narcosis

That Jacques Cousteau lookin ass nigga.

You're a fucking tool that's never been scuba diving in your life. Get the fuck out of here. You dont get high on the benz. And you dont drop acid when you're gonna run out of air in less than an hour either.

LOL soup you faggot. You're going to stand there, working at a fucking scuba shop (probably not any more, - assumption) and tell me you don't know what in the fuck Nitrogen Narcosis is? Obviously then, it seems that you, sir, are the fucking tool.

Allow me to explain a couple of things.

The Bends, otherwise known as decompression sickness occurs when too many gas bubbles gather in your blood stream. I have had the bends, and for me it only caused a headache and some pain in my fucked up teeth as well as joints. For me, it happened because I surfaced too quickly from about 70 feet. Yes, I had to sit in a hyperbaric chamber at Mad River Hospital in Arcata for a while. I read a book while decompressing. No big.

Nitrogen Narcosis is an entirely different ordeal. And it really only occurs at depths of about a hundred feet or more. You can reduce the chances if this happening by using different gas mixtures other than straight Oxygen. I use Heliox. The symptoms are honestly fucking wierd. Mild hallucinations, and changes in perception are the norm. It happens to pretty much all divers going deep. As soon as you really start to feel the effects, you can cure it instantly by going to a shallower depth. Once you've dealt with it a few times it actually becomes kind of fun.

I'd link you the facts, but honestly I don't give a shit. Go ask your SCUBA buddy's or something. If any of them know what they're talking about they will tell you pretty much exactly what I just said. I left out a few details.

Act like people don't do cool shit on drugs? What if I was to tell you I sky dive on mushrooms? (Not true for me, yet, but I know folks who do) Nigga, sit down cuz you're trippin.

Fucking newb school is out.

Peace

blah blah blah im a radular faggot who now not only is trying to pretend to scuba dive but skydive as well because i'm totally rad bro.

Here's why I fucking hate so called "divers" on the internet. They think they know everything when they don't know shit and they always want to get me into stupid fucking arguments because it's the internet and that's what they do.

Let me keep it simple because this is a graffiti forum:

-you don't know shit and everything you say is bad news. Kinda like that concert you wanted ouncers to go to.

-You're spouting off information from wikipedia with clearly no clue where that information came from. Everything you just said is: THEORY from Navy Seals FOR Navy Seals, scientifically unfounded and for 99% of diving flat-out WRONG.

-Its STILL not a good idea to scuba dive with the intention of — what you call a "headchange" — I call oxygen toxicity. You can actually black out and die pretty easily. If you want that same kind of "high" go take whippets you fucking crackhead.

-The bends and getting narc'd is physiologically the exact same shit and the terms are generally used interchangeably.

-Taking acid or shrooms under water is not a good idea because nobody wants to rescue the dude who keeps taking his respirator out of his mouth to talk to fish.

LOL soup you faggot. You're going to stand there, working at a fucking scuba shop (probably not any more, - assumption) and tell me you don't know what in the fuck Nitrogen Narcosis is? Obviously then, it seems that you, sir, are the fucking tool.

Allow me to explain a couple of things.

The Bends, otherwise known as decompression sickness occurs when too many gas bubbles gather in your blood stream. I have had the bends, and for me it only caused a headache and some pain in my fucked up teeth as well as joints. For me, it happened because I surfaced too quickly from about 70 feet. Yes, I had to sit in a hyperbaric chamber at Mad River Hospital in Arcata for a while. I read a book while decompressing. No big.

Nitrogen Narcosis is an entirely different ordeal. And it really only occurs at depths of about a hundred feet or more. You can reduce the chances if this happening by using different gas mixtures other than straight Oxygen. I use Heliox. The symptoms are honestly fucking wierd. Mild hallucinations, and changes in perception are the norm. It happens to pretty much all divers going deep. As soon as you really start to feel the effects, you can cure it instantly by going to a shallower depth. Once you've dealt with it a few times it actually becomes kind of fun.

I'd link you the facts, but honestly I don't give a shit. Go ask your SCUBA buddy's or something. If any of them know what they're talking about they will tell you pretty much exactly what I just said. I left out a few details.

Act like people don't do cool shit on drugs? What if I was to tell you I sky dive on mushrooms? (Not true for me, yet, but I know folks who do) Nigga, sit down cuz you're trippin.

Fucking newb school is out.

Peace

I'm right.

You're still wrong.

Thanks for your time.

:cool:

I'm right.

You're still wrong.

Thanks for your time.

:cool:

A++++++!!! WOULD READ AGAIN.

Yes you win the prestigious award for pretentious faggotry of the day. Enjoy David Caradining yourself underwater with all your XTREME knowledge of RAD sports.