here:

http://www.sandiego.org/article/Visitors/476

http://www.cbs8.com/global/story.asp?s=10222313

5mg17p.jpg

2h7qblg.jpg

shit was easily one of the highlights of my life

also saw

shovel-nose sharks that were about 2.5-3 ft

some silver sharks that my boy said were either nerf or nurse sharks (couldnt tell exactly what he said) 3-5 ft

sting rays 9-18 inches

bat rays 6-10 inches

tons of fish, sardines, macarel, smelt, geribaldi, opaleye, and others

it was awesome. next time im gonna get a disposable underwater camera to share some pics with you guys, i promise!

/cool story bro .jpeg

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
did crack saves go?

we went snorkeling at la jolla cove yesterday with X and we saw a buncha the fish i named but no sharks.

hes was lovin it tho! the fuckin water has been in the high 60s to low 70s this month.

i guess they went back to the cove today to bbq and what not. i was about a mile north of the cove at the shores.

im betting i can talk him into getting some gear. you should drive down and see whats up mayne!

we went snorkeling at la jolla cove yesterday with X and we saw a buncha the fish i named but no sharks.

hes was lovin it tho! the fuckin water has been in the high 60s to low 70s this month.

i guess they went back to the cove today to bbq and what not. i was about a mile north of the cove at the shores.

im betting i can talk him into getting some gear. you should drive down and see whats up mayne!

i didn't see any hoes on that boat.

wow im jealous!

Anyone one here been scuba diving?

I lived in Monterey for a year. People can wax poetic about being underwater in Hawaii all the fuck they want. Fact is, there's more life in Monterey Bay than any other underwater eco-system in the world. Cold water diving is amazing. Kelp forests, dolphins, orcas, sharks, flounders and all.

The pinnacles. A spot about a mile offshore. Huge stacks of rocks rise from almost 4'000 feet and come within 60 feet of the surface. SHITS CRAZY SON.

Diving kelp forests is like being in an underwater Red Wood forest. I don't know if you can relate. But its something. Picture Muir Woods in 80-100 feet of agua.

PB100183_Kelp_Forest_sm.jpg

07081901.jpg

If you ever need a life changing experience. Drop some LSD and marinate in a kelp bed for a while. Flipped my whole perspective on shit. Hallucinogens and water = win.

Oh ya, I was gonna say; diving Lake Tahoe was fucking dope too. Visibility was like 80 feet. Altitude diving is a whole different story. :cool:

• Like 1

I lived in Monterey for a year. People can wax poetic about being underwater in Hawaii all the fuck they want. Fact is, there's more life in Monterey Bay than any other underwater eco-system in the world. Cold water diving is amazing. Kelp forests, dolphins, orcas, sharks, flounders and all.

The pinnacles. A spot about a mile offshore. Huge stacks of rocks rise from almost 4'000 feet and come within 60 feet of the surface. SHITS CRAZY SON.

Diving kelp forests is like being in an underwater Red Wood forest. I don't know if you can relate. But its something. Picture Muir Woods in 80-100 feet of agua.

If you ever need a life changing experience. Drop some LSD and marinate in a kelp bed for a while. Flipped my whole perspective on shit. Hallucinogens and water = win.

Oh ya, I was gonna say; diving Lake Tahoe was fucking dope too. Visibility was like 80 feet. Altitude diving is a whole different story. :cool:

Ive actually never been scuba diving, but go snorkelling quite alot when im in Spain. Ive been considering taking the scuba diving course for some time though as i think it would be worth while.

PB100183_Kelp_Forest_sm.jpg

07081901.jpg

I went scuba diving in Cuba, and I think the visibility was around 60 feet, it was amazing. We only saw turtles, but the coral reefs were amazing. props.