Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NoDakFreights

NORTH DAKOTA BENCH For 15-31 August 2009…..

All photos benched myself in North Dakota using Canon equipment (2 cameras, 3 lenses and a flash). Most grain hoppers are from the Canadian Pacific/Soo Line. Most boxcars, reefers, containers and auto racks are the BNSF line. About half were caught while rolling. I bench just about every day and I’ve got a couple hundred flix that I’m going to try to start posting up in threads labeled by the timeframe I caught them. Enjoy!

PS- Make sure you check back on the Reefers thread, I constantly add to that thread (all my reefers)…

IMG_2388-1.jpg

IMG_2604.jpg

IMG_2561-1.jpg

IMG_2560-1.jpg

IMG_2558.jpg

IMG_2557-1.jpg

IMG_2556-1.jpg

IMG_2554.jpg

IMG_2555.jpg

IMG_2553.jpg

IMG_2552.jpg

IMG_2550.jpg

IMG_2551.jpg

IMG_2548.jpg

IMG_2549.jpg

IMG_2547.jpg

IMG_2540.jpg

IMG_2541.jpg

IMG_2533-1.jpg

IMG_2530-1.jpg

ggreat shit, get that fake ass harsh outtah here. never seen a backwards kerse before. ha. that mother fucker is on every bench page at least twice. always different too. must be their job to crush like that.

What makes one harsh real and the another fake? I mean this guy here does a butt load of fr8s. I'm always seeing him benched, more so than the other harsh. But then again what do i do? I mean Harsh FS has been painting for a long time and he's still been crushing some real shit? I am torn. Stuck b/w a rock and a hard place

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now