U MAD? nah, I MAD

acer910

okay.

so im really pissed off right now, and i have nothing to do and i cant do anything.

so im going to rant.

my plans for tonight were leave with a friend, get dropped off at a different friends house while the ride friend makes an appearance at a family function. then he comes and picks me up, we go to a party, get fucked up, then do drunken stuff.

and heres how it went.

we left, he didnt have enough gas to get to my friends house so he dropped me off at one of his friends house who i sorta knew. which was fine by me. what i didnt know is that guys little brother (13) is having a "gaming party" which consists of 10 kids just hitting puberty playing halo, WOW and WII simultaneously while blasting such "fresh shit" like rage against the machine.

and whats even worse is his little sister also has 3 friends over. so theres 4 screaming little girls trying to "flirt" with me. and the guy i knew left to go smash his girlfriend or osmething so im stuck alone here.

the computer im on is slow as FUCK. its the slowest fucking thing ive ever been on in my entire life.

ive been calling my ride friend whos apparently had a "few drinks" (2 beers) at this family function and now his family is refusing to let him drive anywhere.

atleast pandora radio works. even though i have spongebob, videogame efects and rage blaring in the background.

i want to see some sarcastic advice, memes anything.

im about to fucking blow my head off

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

his gas guage is wacky and he owed me money for gas so i was going to let him slide and he said he had plenty.

the girls are fat and the definition of ugly.

and drue down, i think you quoted the wrong part of what i typed.

skimask, your post has potential. but the image didnt load.

So I got picked up by my friend who brought me to my cousins house to lead me through his underground railroad which lead us to my other friend's house, who had some Tang made up for while we waited for our other friend to get back from a party at his uncle's house who knew my friend from the house with the underground railroad. So he finally picks me up and we go to this other kid's house who knows these three girls that used to hula hoop together back in the day and one of them has a bum ankle so she limps. We finally get to this party and there is this dude dressed up like Aquaman, and four 14 year old girls sitting near a TV that is too loud and I can't hear and my left foot was wet, and all I could think about was Gordon's fishsticks. So the guy I know leaves and I'm stuck with all these girls hitting on me while their little brother drools and Aquaman can't sit down and he won't stop listening to Stone Temple Pilots and I don't think I'm getting to the party because this computer is stupid slow and my left foot is wet and I don't know where my friend left or what town I'm in and Aquaman is creeping me the fuck out.

Fuck! I wish I didn't get my license taken away.

see, that was a decent edit. not osmething halfassed like changing 2 letters in a title.

and i never got my liscense.

and if these girls had gone thru or atleast begun puberty id be all over them in a lazy nothing else to do trying to start some shit way because im technically legal for them. so they arent jailbait.

and i gotchya skimask. i thought it was going to be a gif of a suicide or massacre or osmething awesome like that