*whole

*possible

*lubing

*chicks

*jerking

*caught

*doesn't

+1

you will feel like a dick once you hear the reasoning.

not stand around luben a tag up like some chick ass hole.

I can see it now, dudes walking around with jars of Vaseline and slimy hands. Next thing you know the word on the street is that all writers are addicted to jurking off.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

then theyre gonna have to use callous cream ....double duty on the tags and your hands.

:eek:

yeah I just went there...HAHA

Useful tips

“I’ve recently become a buff man. Yes i know what your thinking, “what a cunt”! But this recession has caused some desperate acts. Any way I’ve learnt a few things on my job that i have found to be useful. So I've made a short list of things to get over the buff.”

· White, silver and gold are the easiest colours to remove. Try to use primary colours if you want to make it more work.

· Council buffmen aren’t insured to work over head height or to use ladders. So stand on them bins, climb that pole anything you gotta do.

· Rub Vaseline over your tags. The buff won’t be able to simply paint over your shit.

· Marker tags on concrete are the hardest shit to get off and almost always leaves a ghost.

· If a brick wall gets buffed a lot it eventually gets too porous and leaves a serious ghost."

:scrambled: fosho!!

Useful tips

“I’ve recently become a buff man. Yes i know what your thinking, “what a cunt”! But this recession has caused some desperate acts. Any way I’ve learnt a few things on my job that i have found to be useful. So I've made a short list of things to get over the buff.”

· White, silver and gold are the easiest colours to remove. Try to use primary colours if you want to make it more work.

· Council buffmen aren’t insured to work over head height or to use ladders. So stand on them bins, climb that pole anything you gotta do.

· Rub Vaseline over your tags. The buff won’t be able to simply paint over your shit.

· Marker tags on concrete are the hardest shit to get off and almost always leaves a ghost.

· If a brick wall gets buffed a lot it eventually gets too porous and leaves a serious ghost."

Have you ever had to buff your own shit?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now