Beat the buff...

Fiendish

Useful tips

“I’ve recently become a buff man. Yes i know what your thinking, “what a cunt”! But this recession has caused some desperate acts. Any way I’ve learnt a few things on my job that i have found to be useful. So I've made a short list of things to get over the buff.”

· White, silver and gold are the easiest colours to remove. Try to use primary colours if you want to make it more work.

· Council buffmen aren’t insured to work over head height or to use ladders. So stand on them bins, climb that pole anything you gotta do.

· Rub Vaseline over your tags. The buff won’t be able to simply paint over your shit.

· Marker tags on concrete are the hardest shit to get off and almost always leaves a ghost.

· If a brick wall gets buffed a lot it eventually gets too porous and leaves a serious ghost."

• Like 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

who the fuck is going to carry a tube or jar of Vaseline with them when out bombing? Then take the extra time to actualy cover there shit with it. Thats retarded. The hole idea of bombing is to get up and over as fast as posible not stand around luben a tag up like some chick ass hole. As for WD-40 its not going to help. If anything it will just weaken the paint. Fuck I have used wd-40 to clean paint and marker off shit.

Honestly, Vaseline. WTF......

I can see it now, dudes walking around with jars of Vaseline and slimy hands. Next thing you know the word on the street is that all writers are addicted to jurking off.

Cops will stand there laughing at the poor fuck that gets cought with a hand full of jelly. Its just stupid.

You cant avoid the buff. You can only write on every single fucking thing you can and hope that the buff dosnt get to it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
WD-40 is kerosene with added scent. Nothing else. It isn't oil or any kind of lubricant. Kerosene. Read and remember.

Be seeing you.

Close, but not quite...

It contains ingredients that are somewhat similar to kerosene, but it is NOT kerosene...

Like Gasoline isn't Gas from your ass, but both are flammable...):]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
not stand around luben a tag up like some chick ass hole.

I can see it now, dudes walking around with jars of Vaseline and slimy hands. Next thing you know the word on the street is that all writers are addicted to jurking off.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

then theyre gonna have to use callous cream ....double duty on the tags and your hands.

:eek:

yeah I just went there...HAHA