Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
swordfish meatloaf

PENPAL ONE - FCR

i remember the wyws dvd with the extra segment at the end. penpal and friends killing shit interlaced with news reel footage. sick shit.

cool name..

its bug how graf is. when i went out to boston and a few places outside the ny tristate i heard riters call each other by there born names.... theyd say whats your name .. im like th... but other areas dont have that goin on.. i guess thats why so many odd names are being ritten these days. dudes got some work goin on but i couldnt imagine callin my boy and sayin yo penpel whats good lol .

its bug how graf is. when i went out to boston and a few places outside the ny tristate i heard riters call each other by there born names.... theyd say whats your name .. im like th... but other areas dont have that goin on.. i guess thats why so many odd names are being ritten these days. dudes got some work goin on but i couldnt imagine callin my boy and sayin yo penpel whats good lol .

yo that shit bout boston or that area more like the persons gov 1st name followed with what thye write. its like u adopt ur werd as ur last name. only problem is that every one who is out side the graff community calls dudes that too. kinda defets the purpose i guess

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now