Female Members?!

misteraven

Originally posted by Misteraven

One of these days I'll have to plan an official 12ozProphet event so we can all meet up in person. That'd make an interesting thread if it hasnt already been done. What would you want in a 12ozProphet Party and who would you like to meet face to face?

haha, you really pay no attention to the board do you? we get a new '12oz gathering' thread about every 3 weeks....

i wonder if youd be so eager if the thread was about guys....

should have gone to UP, that might as well have been a 12oz party. i mean, even fucking suds was in the house.

girls shouldnt write unless its a grocery list!

(just kidding of course, the world needs to lighten up)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey Im not completely MIA.... Im arround here and there. I just dont come arround as often anymore...real life has actually taken over my net addiction :) plus there are so amny new users on here that its kinda overwhelming trying to keep track of conversations going on in posts....I dont have time really...mostly I look at the bench and check out new flicks... Anyhow.....I share the same feelings as have been expressed by many of the posts in here already. I dont think anything needs to be changed arround here to cater more to females. I personally like the locker room talk. Its pretty damn funny most of the time....of course some things are just stupid and distasteful but what do you expect?. All my life I have had almost exclusivly male friends. I have ZERO female friends actually. I really dont get along to well with other girls. 100% of the time I would rather go sit on some old shitty couch and bench trains than go to the mall or whatever it is normal girls do. When I first came in here I didint have a clue....Im sure some of you remember the stuff I was posting then (yuck) Ive learned alot and met alot of cool people through this bord and hope I will continue to do so.

Archived