Mega millions rollover

mosluggo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo pfft i was at a tattoo shop that someone close to me owns. and then there was this dude who was getting a favella tattoo. and then 12oz came up. and then you came up...

weird right? i agree.

yo pfft i was at a tattoo shop that someone close to me owns. and then there was this dude who was getting a favella tattoo. and then 12oz came up. and then you came up...

weird right? i agree.

yeah..thats pretty weird..

here is a flick of of some favela kids flying a ghetto ass kite from a grocery bag and some thread..

919648860_4978436756.jpg

918821689_5049133347.jpg

918833711_1fed915200_b.jpg

:o:o:cool:

there is only one favella dude on 12oz that you know i think. i just find it weird that he came into my shop. we talked. he tried to talk me into buying a place in the favella

"look how cheap dude!"

i live in the bay dude. if i wanted to fuck trannies i don't need some Brazilian to hook me up.

in the same way that all you need to do is take the metro to west hollywood and have 40 bucks to spend.

true story: i once got arrested while painting. and a white cop kept calling me a "fucking white boy" and finally i said "dude, what the fuck ever miklo..."

and subsequently kinda lightweight got the shit kicked out of me...

but blood in blood out quotes are always gold...

ps: i actually have both vhs's one is bound by honor and the other is blood in blood out.