What does Earl Broclo think?

Smart

First things first... Earl is NOT required to respond to this thread. There's already a thread where you can ask him...Ask here...

This thread is about what YOU think that he thinks... You're welcome to just vent your own opinion and then qualify it all with "but I think he'd agree/disagree." BUT... You definitely need to include him in your answer and I'd appreciate it if you'd ask about at least 2 other topics so the thread grows.

Topics can vary... movies, music, borderline fat girls in bikinis at the beach, politics (prolly tricks), cars, "booger ettiquette", art history... whatever.

So, what does Earl think of this thread?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

COOL THREAD BRO

YOU DUDES ARE JUST MODERATORS. YOU SEEM TO THINK THAT PEOPLE GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE VASTLY MORE INTERESTING LIVES OF YOU MOD'S...

ON THAT BASIS I THINK EARL WOULD BE LIKE "YO' FUCK THIS THREAD" AND THEN I WOULD MAKE THE TOPIC OF PROJECTING YOUR IDEA OF YOUR IMPORTANCE ON OTHERS. AND ALSO THE TOPIC OF JEW'S BEING MONEY HUNGRY.

THATS LIKE THAT PEREZ HILTON HOMO WHO THINKS THAT PEOPLE ARE HELLBENT ON KNOWING HIS DAILY ROUTINE AND THEN DISCUSSING TRIVIAL SHIT IN THIS KIND OF FORMAT...NO BODY IS THAT FUCKIN INTO IT. BUT THEN AGAIN SOME OF YOU HOMOS ARE

HYPOTHETICALLY, OF COURSE, AND IF I WERE EARL, OF COURSE.

YOU DUDES ARE JUST MODERATORS. YOU SEEM TO THINK THAT PEOPLE GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE VASTLY MORE INTERESTING LIVES OF YOU MOD'S...

I'll speak for myself, but I don't think my life is vastly more interesting than anyone else's. In fact, I'm probably boring compared to most. I also don't think I'm of any importance because I'm a moderator for an online graffiti site. I actually struggle with the "nerd factor" involved with that every time I log on.

Thanks Earl on my post a few days ago.. Ive decided to just offer my sister a place to stay for a few days @ times/ when needed. I also went down and checked out her living arragements and she is staying the the big house with my step gma n gpa instead of the tiny trailer out back so things are good. Staying away from my moms mostly and just spending every second with the baby. If anything was to ever happen though, im pretty sure id pretty much adopt the baby. Im 22 btw, have had my own place for over a year now, same job for 4 yrs now, very responcecible and would totally be down.

I think Buddy Cianci was a damn good Mayor for Providence, but a goddamn enemy to graffiti. I never painted, so I don't have actual experience to back that up with, but I knew enough just living there and listening. The dude was also a crooked son of a bitch, and his police force was fucking bullshit, but he did do a ton of good for that city. As much as it's changed (for the worse in my eyes), I see it has grown and that's good --I guess. I'm still kind of bitter about how that city developed.

When it comes to graffiti? I think the Cianci years involved all the best artists to hit Providence. Maybe that's what pushed them though? But I haven't been around there for a while now, and the mid 90's was insane when it came to talent on walls. No offense to anyone from now, but it doesn't feel the same when I drive through anymore. Unfortunately, we CAN'T have a RI thread to keep me posted either.

Quote:

Originally Posted by crime stoppers (View Original Post)

I'll speak for myself, but I don't think my life is vastly more interesting than anyone else's. In fact, I'm probably boring compared to most. I also don't think I'm of any importance because I'm a moderator for an online graffiti site. I actually struggle with the "nerd factor" involved with that every time I log on.

lol my follow my son earl on twitta. you right tho earl. I don't struggle with that very same factor when i log in, buuuuuut this isn't something you can tell wifey you doing. my last one found out and she was alwayyyys shitting on me for it.

It works like this:

*This is where YOU invent the question, you don't have to post it... or you can but it's more random if you don't... and that's art... I wonder what Earl thinks of that, but I digress...

(What do YOU think Earl thinks about Julia Child?)

I think he thought it was just some made up reference in a Craig Mack song but now there's this movie... So, I think Earl is confused, but I don't think he wants to admit it...