fuckin whoa

itsallafarce

so i just found out that my sisters ex husband just landed himself in jail on child abuse charges against his current girl's daughter. i guess the little girl is in the hospital and shit. always knew that homedude was a fuck off didn't think that it would be that bad. so she's gotta fly down to get her son on the mega fly. shit's fucking crazy. what a fucking cocksucker.:mad: if i find out he touched my nephew shit's will get gnarly for homedude.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Someone knew before this went down and kept their mouth shut. I am sorry that you and your family are going through this, when you walk in the world do not seek to hide what you have gone through. It only silences future abuse of others who are not spoken for out of shame within their family.

• Like 1

Someone knew before this went down and kept their mouth shut. I am sorry that you and your family are going through this, when you walk in the world do not seek to hide what you have gone through. It only silences future abuse of others who are not spoken for out of shame within their family.

this

Although it is certainly a reasonable reaction taking matters into ones own hands is sometimes not the best path to follow. What matters after the fact is that children are safe and that people work to prevent further abuse from happening, which like I said before is often as simple as being frank with others about what you have been through and keeping a eye out.

I know it sounds sappy but we all know people who have been abused and more often than not it is no big surprise.

I have not spent enough time behind bars but from what little I have it does not sound unreasonable to expect that this guy will get his. In my mind it is important to prevent further abuse by being open to others about what has happened. If as a culture we take away the shame we can pin these motherfuckers to the wall.

update. so he's facing 2 counts child abuse w/ a 14 year max on both counts. so he's facing up to 28 years. chances are he'll get it cause phx don't fuck around with this shit. and the little girl in the hospital has a fractured skull and bruises up and down her body. she's only a 2 year old. i guess she was crying a lot when the fucker had a migrain so he threw her against the wall then on the floor. fuckin scumbag i really hope this nigga gets fucked and burns in hell.

werd. apparently they separate pedophiles and sex offenders off for their own protection. the other inmates will get him good.

he wont be segregated i dont think. child abuse isnt quite sexual abuse so he should still be put in GP...considering some of the worst dudes in there have children there is no doubt as to how they will feel.

oh and whilst sex offenders do go into their own place, guards have been known to 'forget' to close all doors in certain places and accidentally mention whats going down in front of the wrong people.

a mate of mine's dad is a drug rehab guy that works out of a max prison and i hear it happens semi-regularly to paedophiles which is just fucking awesome...dont know how it works with the c.o's in america though.