A trial for CityOnSmash

earl broclo ESQ

Ban or Not  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to admit

this is pretty fucking gay, even for you COS

going on about how "epic" because some dude got fucked up and gave you his screen name, then getting all U_MAD over it

you're fucking delusional, and you talk about how you don't care, but you put more time and effort into this site than anyone ever

I actually feel bad for you son

• Like 1

You got it all wrong. It wasn't my police state antics. It was me calling you out on being the biggest fucking herb on here.

utf-8BcnBtX2dfYm9ubmVyXzQwMC5qcGc.jpg

You rentacopped yourself Earl.

And that's really all there is to it.

You took something away from me that I obtained fair and square.

Your like the bubble cam in the dollar store busting people stealing chocolate bars.

You rentacopped yourself Earl.

If I hear that a member has stolen another member's account/screen name, I'm going to ban it. That's what happened, I heard you were hyping yourself up like you just heisted the safe in the Bellaggio. So I look at the thread, and there you are being a tool, so:

3789974224_c2ddc3cc12_o.jpg

The way I see it, I'm doing it in the best interest of the member who's name has been "stolen." I didn't know it was "given" to you. Nor did I see it as some trophy for you to parade down Broadway. Then I saw how you reacted and just felt it should stay closed on good measure. Haven't I said this already?

I'll tell you this, even if you did tell everyone the kid gave you his screen name, I'd still have banned it. I would have banned it because you'd still be a fucking herb blowing somebody for tic tacs on an internet forum.

I think we have an opportunity here that should not be ignored.

This child is clearly building his forum presence up to compensate for his failure at real life.

If we can take that opportunity away from him maybe he will commit suicide. Extra points if he does it with live streaming.

COS, you've lost on this one, your race is run. Cut your losses and go elsewhere, You've lost dude and you cannot recover. Say goodnight and log off.

PS, props on the bouncies up there!!! ^^^

I don't mind him. Of course I wasn't here for whatever shit yall are talking about, and even if I was I still wouldn't care. He's no more annoying than DAO, shit I think they're both funny in their own special way.

I'd have to go with a No Ban for City On Smash.

this picture is funny as fuck though...

3863126841_6b0f5cfbe9.jpg

LMFAO

So lemme get this straight. You mutherfuckers go on what looks good from a female perspectuve and not from your own:lol:

THAT FUCKING RULES.

"Hey guys, check out my new pseudo goth, quasi emo hamptons hipster jacket my girlfriend just told me was cool so I bought"

Shits FAGGY.

And any mutherfucker walked down a fucking street in that thing should have his face sliced.

I wear shit THAT I like. Not what some pho-fasion runway chic magazine tells me.

that shits gay as fuck.

you're dumb. i wear shit that i like. no girl i know even know what cloak is (the dudes that made that jacket)

and you dont wear shit that you like, you wear shit that you think will make you look cool in front of blacks and other wiggers. get off it bitch. come slice me.

LMFAO

So lemme get this straight. You mutherfuckers go on what looks good from a female perspectuve and not from your own:lol:

THAT FUCKING RULES.

"Hey guys, check out my new pseudo goth, quasi emo hamptons hipster jacket my girlfriend just told me was cool so I bought"

Shits FAGGY.

And any mutherfucker walked down a fucking street in that thing should have his face sliced.

I wear shit THAT I like. Not what some pho-fasion runway chic magazine tells me.

that shits gay as fuck.

You know how I know you're gay?

because you actually care about what other men wear

Phoning a random long distance phone number off of a 12oz thread: about a dollar

long distance call back from said phonenumber party and obtaining his passcode only to change it for personal fun and enjoyment: 3 bucks

backlash of 12oz uproar and subsequent thread(s) leading to the banishment of accused e-criminal: priceless

1 Thread

18 hrs

96 total votes to date

jimmy-carter-nazi-1.jpg

Phoning a random long distance phone number off of a 12oz thread: about a dollar

long distance call back from said phonenumber party and obtaining his passcode only to change it for personal fun and enjoyment: 3 bucks

backlash of 12oz uproar and subsequent thread(s) leading to the banishment of accused e-criminal: priceless

1 Thread

18 hrs

96 total votes to date

jimmy-carter-nazi-1.jpg

cooldog_mk7geu4ceu6j6vznwkfc.jpg

When you guys make threads devoted to COS, you're giving him the attention he craves. KGP lost by making a thread just to highlight one of COS's many provocative statements that he makes to garner attention. More than likely that situation with the prostitute never happened, and KGP fell right in to his trap by making a separate thread just to talk about it.

I just don't get why you would want to be a part of something where no one likes you..

seems like a major waste of time

SuperStock_1614R-10043.jpg

this comment here is EXACTLY what makes me come back and EXACTLY what makes the majority of you people, and moi. so vastly differnt.

I DONT CARE ABOUT E-PEOPLE and you do

i do not come here for friends. i come here for laughs.

do you not see a pattern with me Chubbawubba??? i dont change my outlooks. i dont change my opinions. and i certainly dont change my fucking name unless i steal a new one.

i aint some falldown jellyfish like the majority ombre. and i dont roll over for eHOMOS like yourself with a sweatstain the size of arkansas on your computer chair:lol: