A trial for CityOnSmash

earl broclo ESQ

Ban or Not  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LMFAO

So lemme get this straight. You mutherfuckers go on what looks good from a female perspectuve and not from your own:lol:

THAT FUCKING RULES.

"Hey guys, check out my new pseudo goth, quasi emo hamptons hipster jacket my girlfriend just told me was cool so I bought"

Shits FAGGY.

And any mutherfucker walked down a fucking street in that thing should have his face sliced.

I wear shit THAT I like. Not what some pho-fasion runway chic magazine tells me.

that shits gay as fuck.

• Like 2

LMFAO

So lemme get this straight. You mutherfuckers go on what looks good from a female perspectuve and not from your own:lol:

THAT FUCKING RULES.

"Hey guys, check out my new pseudo goth, quasi emo hamptons hipster jacket my girlfriend just told me was cool so I bought"

Shits FAGGY.

And any mutherfucker walked down a fucking street in that thing should have his face sliced.

I wear shit THAT I like. Not what some pho-fasion runway chic magazine tells me.

that shits gay as fuck.

chill_dog.jpg

another account?

The fuck you mean "another account" you fat fuck.

That's a given.

The point of this thread wasn't an ip ban it was gEarl Broclo Esq's way of calling me out for his police state antics.

Only reason I wasn't back last night was because I go out on weekends.

"OONTZ OONTZ" bitches.

The fuck you mean "another account" you fat fuck.

That's a given.

The point of this thread wasn't an ip ban it was gEarl Broclo Esq's way of calling me out for his police state antics.

Only reason I wasn't back last night was because I go out on weekends.

"OONTZ OONTZ" bitches.

1251528117887.jpg

smash his left nut with a hammer ,then break all of his fingers and tell him to type an apology to all of teh oontz while he is duct taped to a chair watching me analy rape his sister and make her deep throat a hot curling iron.....then perma ban him

:mad: ?

that shits gay as fuck.

Yeah, and I only date girls that I like. Not who some scanty clad cracked out slut on the corner tells me to. You're so ridiculous it's unbelievable. No one on this website likes you, and you really seem to think that people appreciate you for whatever reason.

Lie to yourself enough and you start to believe it, Eric Cartman ass nigga. Let me welcome your 20th screenname to my ignore list.