A trial for CityOnSmash

earl broclo ESQ

Ban or Not  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am with Pfffffffffft, a Calico Cakes sticker on a fat ladies ass within the next hour and give the kid a VIP for a month and immunity from the ban for that period.

if you fucktards think im jumping through any e-hoops unless i get my trophy back your absolutely high.

fat lady.

sticker on ass.

i get Calicokes name back and premier membership.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow. How can dude be so pathetic?

I approve of the ban because I like seeing the dude come back with new names all the time and neg propping them.

I also love how he says stuff like, "look man I just propped you, see we cool man!".

He takes this shit so seriously, thinking that hijacking a username is the heist of the century.

• Like 1

THIS IS WHY THERE'S AN IGNORE LIST. YOU HOMO'S BITCH AND MOAN ABOUT ALL THESE LITTLE DUDES BUT IF YOU ACTUALLY GAVE A SHIT INSTEAD OF USING IT AS THE BASIS OF CONVERSATION THEN YOU WOULD JUST PUT THEM ON THE IGNORE LIST.

THERE ARE A FUCKLOAD OF PEOPLE ON MY LIST, IT MAKES MY VIEWING EXPERIENCE A LOT BETTER.

• Like 1

nah, youre looking at the entire outfit. the hair especially makes the whole shit look not as good as it is.

My girl is all about fashion, it's her job. That photo looks like a design she's like, so I asked. She said the same thing --the hair is the only bad thing about it. That and all the goth jewels.