A trial for CityOnSmash

earl broclo ESQ

Ban or Not  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just don't see how he can really feel pride for any of this. It's just sad.

I'll bet he's the type of guy who jerks off while watching himself in the mirror.

Earl pull your fucking head out of your ass and think like a grown ass man for a second.

how long you seen me on these boards for now. couple years.

i dont change.

"e-pride" homie. this is the GODAMNED INTERNET.

its JOKES.

i trumped someone out they name and you took that away from me like i stole a car.

yes mad.

yes pissed.

but yer the law. as if im gonna be happy about it.

BUT SO WHAT. im siiting here laughing at this thread, YOU people are the ones "mad"

its quite fun for me actually gEarl. of the 1361 hits in 16 hours this thread has generated i account for MAYBE 3o of em.

you people go on and on about me like im fucking hitler.

its beautiful.

ban me all you want, it could care less.

i dont troll yer fuckin board. i dont spam yer board. but i do post in your board. and it aint grey drab useless comments.

ill strike a cord. and thats the way i like it.

spaulding.jpg

I'll speak for myself, but I don't think my life is vastly more interesting than anyone else's. In fact, I'm probably boring compared to most. I also don't think I'm of any importance because I'm a moderator for an online graffiti site. I actually struggle with the "nerd factor" involved with that every time I log on.

i aint sayin.

im just sayin.

Ban every one of his accounts that pop up instantly.

Letting him ramble on like this for days lets him think that he is successfully trolling.

It isn't difficult to make new names, but if he has to make like 5 or 6 a day it will get annoying for him pretty quickly.

Take away his ability to post random pictures on 12oz and suicide is imminent.

elaine_benes004.gif.3e049fda0ffc9b5e4ac45679c6c0551f.gif

elaine.jpg.bc153cfc641e7b2337cc0b93c75db2e6.jpg

elain2.thumb.jpg.4a515e467b1e9af39e36197f7b31c586.jpg

Agreed ASS & TreSix...

I can't understand why he's given any validity and taken seriously, with threads asking if he should be given another chance or if we can "talk it out" and negotiate with dude, as if he's legitimately here to contribute and just happened to "mess up" a couple times. Dude's just here to troll, start flame wars, derail threads, and draw attention to himself. It's really that simple.

Unfortunatly for you three stooges, your not Mods.

And you never will be:lol:

There's a hell of a lot more to me than a 12oz screen name that reads "CityonSMASH"

Educate yourself.

Cry.

And then make another thread about me where I attribute another roughly 5% of the replys while the rest of you e-tards jump up and down pulling your hair out like you got wedgy'd and can't do a godamned thing about it.

Your like labrats. My pets.

As much as Earl/Bo-J and any other active Ch.Zero mods may hate me.

I stay within there eLaws for the most part.

Souly to watch you all absolutely crumble like the sociopathic anti social incapable of dealing with outside ego threat fools that you are.

Really though, look at yourselves.

Its quite a statement about what corner of society you fit into.

:lol:

My suggestion to yous would be to Relax. Take me in stride, don't wrecognize me. Or just put me on ignore.

Your only putting a grin on my face and a frown on yours.

I always win.

Why? Because I'm THE BEST.

its funny to see people act high and mighty and claim they hate COS. like the online opinion of someone they have never met posted on the internet irritates them so much.

if you dont like him put him on ignore? stop subjecting yourself to the utter pain that you feel by viewing his posts.

im not going to put him on ignore. because i think he's hilarious in an outlandish way. the same way i think souljaboy is funny.

i also heard hes good at rap drawings.