A trial for CityOnSmash

earl broclo ESQ

Ban or Not  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i was robbed of what was mine. and you stole it from me like i got caught shoplifting thus making yourself a floorwalker Earl.

you bust people shoplifting.

the fact of the matter is i am one of the greatewst e-denties in the history of macintosh and i will eventually be known only as Legend.

you took something from me that will be almost impossible to repeat.

and for this i feel i have been castrated.

This shit is hilarious! I feel like I need to post all of your PM's to prove how funny all this really is, and over a name for that matter. Fucking hilarious.

:lol:

no. but dont expect anymore lumber crossing the border.

eh.

The Canadians flood the market with cheap soft wood while raping their own land and making it hard on the men and women that work buckin wood down here. All the while acting all p.c. and shit.

I am starting to side with the ban vote on this issue alone.

i was robbed of what was mine. and you stole it from me like i got caught shoplifting thus making yourself a floorwalker Earl.

you bust people shoplifting.

the fact of the matter is i am one of the greatewst e-denties in the history of macintosh and i will eventually be known only as Legend.

you took something from me that will be almost impossible to repeat.

and for this i feel i have been castrated.

cooldog_mk7geu4ceu6j6vznwkfc.jpg

This shit is hilarious! I feel like I need to post all of your PM's to prove how funny all this really is, and over a name for that matter. Fucking hilarious.

Post em up.

i aint got SHIT to hide.

you aint gonna find nothin in those that i havnt wiped my ass with on one thread or another.

your the grapefruit banning me over bullshit.

i sit around n have fun. you got bitter cause i cheated someone out there name, that they WILLINGLY gave me the password to.

and thats whats bullshit.

why the fuck you ban me because some drunken V'd out kid gives me his p[asscode.

nixon.jpg

Ban this gay Canadian nigger.

LEVEL 75 PALADIN:[le-vel sev-en-tee-five pal-ay-din] Use paladin in a Sentence

–noun

1. one whom lusts and falls in love with 14yr olds while attending collage

2. to be "played"

3. to burst up into flames in said relationship and "post" a "thread" about the heartbreak and lack of self esteem looking for "props" and sympathy on a popular graffiti web forum known as "12ozprophet"

4. to fail

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:

1585–95; < F < It paladino < LL palātīnus imperial functionary, n. use of adj.; of greek beginnings meaning "to get played by a lesser female"

See web results for paladin

See images of paladin

hey, you guys do realize by starting threads like this (especially a mod doing it) you essentially are giving him what he wants?

think of it this way, an annoying ugly bitch, canadian bitch at that is an attention whore. and has a crush on you.

so what would you do? would you play her games and bitch about it to your friends behind her back?

or would you just ignore her?

you all are stupid.

i think the staff of 12oz needs to NOT be set in stone.

in fact, im gonna go all out revolutionary on your asses.

why dont we dole out trial modships? or temporary modships?

i.e. if there was a matter at hand that one person understands and knows the most about but isnt a mod. therefor he cant do anything about it so people who dont know about it are left to do the judging. why not give that dude temp modship? like a soldier of fortune.