A trial for CityOnSmash

earl broclo ESQ

Ban or Not  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Earl you already did ban me.

for nothing, because you got some hilarity twisted. other mods were present while it was going on.

then. days later you went back and read some shit and hacked a trophy off of my mantle.

now, your gettin bent over me cracking a couple jokes. in admitted disgust to your decsion.

i dont slander you in other ways. and in fact if you look i just propped yer ass for that soccer referee fag pic. minutes before this thread.

now your going to ask the 12oz publics approval for another banning? damn. well, so be it.

let the witch hunt continue.

• Like 1

To have a trial you need to have a charge, and this being the united state you need to provide the accused with counsel if they should choose to use it.

The first order of business is to give the accused with the advice of counsel a choice between a jury trial or a judge trial.

I am sure I am not the only one who knows the drill.

• Like 1

iv been muzzled countless times and it dont phase me.

but last time was weak.

you burned me.

Honsetly man, how did I burn you? Some kid gave you his screen name, you came on here making it like you pulled the kid's account, it was stupid so I banned that name. You then turned into an 8 year old, and are obviously still butt hurt over some "trophy." What trophy man? It isn't like you Micheal Phelps'd 12oz.

Plus it's how you acted after the ban.

3863126841_6b0f5cfbe9.jpg

The PM's and posts on the threads. Just because you lost a screen name? That shit was ridiculous man. Are you 12? So fuck it, I don't really give a flying fuck about it or you or the screen name that was going to make you an online Alexander the Great. This is all for fun. Who knows if you'll even get banned. If you do, you'll just come back.

• Like 1

i was robbed of what was mine. and you stole it from me like i got caught shoplifting thus making yourself a floorwalker Earl.

you bust people shoplifting.

the fact of the matter is i am one of the greatewst e-denties in the history of macintosh and i will eventually be known only as Legend.

you took something from me that will be almost impossible to repeat.

and for this i feel i have been castrated.

To have a trial you need to have a charge, and this being the united state you need to provide the accused with counsel if they should choose to use it.

So should I just change it to "The corner lynching of CityOnSmash?" I'm just afraid it will come off like a hate crime due to him being Canadian.

COS IS TO CHANNEL ZERO LIKE DBOO IS TO EWOK..

BUT REALLY..NOBODY LIKES THIS KID AND HE STILL MANAGES TO TAKE IT IN STRIDE AND CONTINUE TO POST SAYING SHIT LIKE "IM EPIC AND HISTORICAL TO 12OZ" AHHAAH

AT LEAST HE IS DUMB FAGGOT FUNNY

AND NOT SOME ANGRY PISSED OFF JACKASS LIKE THAT ONE DICKHEAD FROM TEXAS WHO GLIK FUCKED HIS GIRL..FORGET HIS NAME

COS TAKES ALL THE HATE IN STRIDE..

EVEN THOUGH THAT LITTLE FAGGOT SAYS HE COULD WORK ME IN GRAFFITI...:lol: :lol: :lol:

SO NO..DONT BAN..HES FUN TO MAKE FUN OF KINDA LIKE WHEN YOUR FRIEND HAS MUSTARD OR KETCHUP OR SOMETHING SMEERED ON HIS FACE AND NOBODY TELLS THEM..