Find results in...
earl broclo ESQ

A trial for CityOnSmash

Ban or Not  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Ban or Not

• Ban him
    • Ban his ass
    • Ban his ass and bury him at sea with cement bricks.
    • Ban his ass and have Krom eat his soul.
    • Ban his ass and make him eat a row of corn the long way.
    • No.

should have been a poll.

i just feel sorry for him nowadays. So much so that i gave

him sympathy props

• Like 1

ban that nigga, he's annoying as fuck and is not funny..

and he's canadian

Oh wait, he's Canadian? Ban the fuck out of that canuck

Earl you already did ban me.

for nothing, because you got some hilarity twisted. other mods were present while it was going on.

then. days later you went back and read some shit and hacked a trophy off of my mantle.

now, your gettin bent over me cracking a couple jokes. in admitted disgust to your decsion.

i dont slander you in other ways. and in fact if you look i just propped yer ass for that soccer referee fag pic. minutes before this thread.

now your going to ask the 12oz publics approval for another banning? damn. well, so be it.

let the witch hunt continue.

• Like 1

If you need to ask that shit here you probably know the answer already

Yeah, but this is more fun. Plus it allows Ch.0 to play judge jury and executioner.

its true thats how he does it. COS probably has more posts that seeking but on 20 screen names

You guys ban too many people. Cats that had accounts for like 3 years all of a sudden gets banned on some dumb shit.

I actually like retards here and there on this thread. It what makes 12oz, the oontz. Otherwards, all the smart people would be left and then probably start negapropping me.

• Like 1

What's it matter COS, you'll just make another screen name and come back. You've just been an annoyance, so I'm having my fun.

not if you condemn him.. right?

To have a trial you need to have a charge, and this being the united state you need to provide the accused with counsel if they should choose to use it.

The first order of business is to give the accused with the advice of counsel a choice between a jury trial or a judge trial.

I am sure I am not the only one who knows the drill.

• Like 1

iv been muzzled countless times and it dont phase me.

but last time was weak.

you burned me.

Honsetly man, how did I burn you? Some kid gave you his screen name, you came on here making it like you pulled the kid's account, it was stupid so I banned that name. You then turned into an 8 year old, and are obviously still butt hurt over some "trophy." What trophy man? It isn't like you Micheal Phelps'd 12oz.

Plus it's how you acted after the ban.

3863126841_6b0f5cfbe9.jpg

The PM's and posts on the threads. Just because you lost a screen name? That shit was ridiculous man. Are you 12? So fuck it, I don't really give a flying fuck about it or you or the screen name that was going to make you an online Alexander the Great. This is all for fun. Who knows if you'll even get banned. If you do, you'll just come back.

• Like 1