dj am - dead?

watson

A critical turning point in his life came in 1997, when Goldstein considered suicide. After a night of doing cocaine, Goldstein, 24 at the time, sat before a mirror and "could not move away from staring at myself," he said. He put a gun in his mouth and, sobbing, said, "God, please help me."

"I pulled the trigger, and it jammed," DJ AM said, recounting the story again at the TCAs last month. "And I remember sitting there thinking, 'You know, I can’t even kill myself.' " He said the next morning, a friend, who had managed to kick drugs, stopped to check in on him. "He said, 'Dude, you're coming with me. Let's go." And I just listened for once, and I went and I did everything he told me to do. That was 11 years ago."

RIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes final destination, also hapened with the only lady to miss the air france flight that went down, she died a week later

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/archive/NATL-Woman-Who-Missed-Flight-447-Killed-in-Car-Crash.html

This all reminds me of a movie I saw once I never watched the sequels cause the first one sucked really bad, I just cant seem to remember the name :confused:

damn Crazytown was suuuuuch a fresh rock/rap group...

summer of death continues....

"and quickly he moves the mouse over to the props button."

Reputation Add to Reputation: IHATEU

What do you think of IHATEU's post?

I disapprove

Your comments on this post:

"and for for the sheer gayness of the post only one option was available ."