Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
earl broclo ESQ

When I am President......

Ya Earl.

You'd make a great president what with all your do gooding and hate on for petty 12oz crime.

Maybe you could even start removing peoples gold teeth boughten from crime related moneys and melt them down to build a giant shrine of peace where other tree huggers of the world can urinate and hold hands in peace.

Ya Earl.

You'd make a great president what with all your do gooding and hate on for petty 12oz crime.

Wow. I think you take the cake for biggest e-fag.

3205941108_69e55b0598_o.jpg

• Like 1

When im president im a steal twice as much as the last president.

yes... im ambitions

Yeah you can keep that one. But only if you call out "Menstrual Mulligan!" when you act bitchy.

On a side note --this thread was intended to be one of those "fill in the blanks." I just posted that one as my first post.

word,

I tried to find the Dolamite talking about being president on youtube but all I could find was with Obama on the video which I don't really dig. Can anyone find the original?

I would make the high school shops open to the public at night and combine the public library system with the high school library in small towns.

How dope would it be to be able to use the high school auto shop to do a little work on your ride or use the dark room to develop film.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now