New Yawk City? Get a rope...

Milk Grenades

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ray's pizza

canal street for bootleg shit

bronx/brooklyn to "be HIP HOP"

since its your first time, you might as well do the touristy shit too...empire state, statue of liberty, 5th ave, etc etc.

i felt stupid doing the touristy shit, but im glad i did it when i was there..if i wouldve come back without doing it, i woulda felt dumb.

i dont know if its still there....but back in the day there was this place called the parlay lounge on ave A.

also, you could do the barcode in times square.

gone.

but

hope you like pizza.....

all MANHATTAN.

pizza n kicks/gear same area soho hit pomorodo on spring st. and mulberry.. vodka slice amazing then walk west to lafayette. supreme and flight club. (rip clientele) also a ridiculous rice beans spot lafayette spring. no menus they barely speak english half chicken rice beans 7$ like 3lbs food. walk bway with the tourists.

def head downtown to canal just to say you did.

burgers hit up cozey on bway and astor.

bars - sweet n vicious - santosparty house - don hills - pianos - max fish - library - 7B etc.

whatelse?

take the L to willimasburg get off bedford and walk around more good pizza right off that stop 2 or 3 stores in from the corner get a sicilian slice deff do a weekend night there also hit artichoke sick pizza spot on 14th and 1st ave on you walk to the L

too vague? ask away

Like someone said, check the other NYC threads that come up every other week.

Pomodoro is good, can say that.

Pick out a couple of the touristy shit items to do, you won't make all of it so you might as well chill and enjoy yourself.

Walk around SOHO and peep the wide selection of chix without bras on- nipple-itis to the max.