Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Milk Grenades

New Yawk City? Get a rope...

88 and i will be going to ny for my birthday in november. never been before.

we only have a few days, so we're going to try to do as much as we can.

where should we stay? what should we do?

ray's pizza

canal street for bootleg shit

bronx/brooklyn to "be HIP HOP"

since its your first time, you might as well do the touristy shit too...empire state, statue of liberty, 5th ave, etc etc.

i felt stupid doing the touristy shit, but im glad i did it when i was there..if i wouldve come back without doing it, i woulda felt dumb.

i dont know if its still there....but back in the day there was this place called the parlay lounge on ave A.

also, you could do the barcode in times square.

i dont know if its still there....but back in the day there was this place called the parlay lounge on ave A.

also, you could do the barcode in times square.

gone.

but

hope you like pizza.....

all MANHATTAN.

pizza n kicks/gear same area soho hit pomorodo on spring st. and mulberry.. vodka slice amazing then walk west to lafayette. supreme and flight club. (rip clientele) also a ridiculous rice beans spot lafayette spring. no menus they barely speak english half chicken rice beans 7$ like 3lbs food. walk bway with the tourists.

def head downtown to canal just to say you did.

burgers hit up cozey on bway and astor.

bars - sweet n vicious - santosparty house - don hills - pianos - max fish - library - 7B etc.

whatelse?

take the L to willimasburg get off bedford and walk around more good pizza right off that stop 2 or 3 stores in from the corner get a sicilian slice deff do a weekend night there also hit artichoke sick pizza spot on 14th and 1st ave on you walk to the L

too vague? ask away

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now