kidnap vicitim found after 18 years

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so this is happening in the hick ass part of my state. and it's constantly on the tv... and all i really wanna know is what this chick looks like...

/yes shallow.

not that im giving cops any kind of props. but i know for a fact that they aren't spending a shit ton of man hours looking for dudes painting in the la river.

i've spent hours upon hours painting there and taking pics and the only people i ever had to deal with were surenos who as soon as i told them what i was doing they were cool just posing for pictures.

if dudes wouldn't make it so easy for them to catch them i doubt those cats would of ever got pinched.

Great movie!

But fail on not being able to escape from a backyard tent.

That movie was fucking disturbing.. I see kids like that girl and boy all the time because of where I work next to..

Fail.? I don't know.. I can't even begin to imagine where someone's head is at under these kind of circumstances.

not that im giving cops any kind of props. but i know for a fact that they aren't spending a shit ton of man hours looking for dudes painting in the la river.

i've spent hours upon hours painting there and taking pics and the only people i ever had to deal with were surenos who as soon as i told them what i was doing they were cool just posing for pictures.

if dudes wouldn't make it so easy for them to catch them i doubt those cats would of ever got pinched.

I was referring more about it getting buffed next week, just making a generalisation of how niggas focus on bullshit, too give a superficial front that they are doing something...

Hearing stories like this just makes you think, how many other cases there are world wide where people are still in similar situations.

I really hope he gets the death penalty or raped + beaten on the regular in jail especially after hearing him on the news trying to justify himself and claiming how the victim will give a heart warming story about the ordeal.

He has ruined 3 peoples lives. The victims children are never going to be able to have a normal life.