so heres the dildo

acer910

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well fuck it. I for one would like to hear more about the road map part of the assignment. I find the history of city's more along the line of shit I am into than a novel. I am with Mr. Nixon "I do not have time for novels".

Although I do read em sometimes, last read was the curious incident of the dog in the night time by mark haddon which I enjoyed very much.

Well fuck it. I for one would like to hear more about the road map part of the assignment. I find the history of city's more along the line of shit I am into than a novel. I am with Mr. Nixon "I do not have time for novels".

Although I do read em sometimes, last read was the curious incident of the dog in the night time by mark haddon which I enjoyed very much.

its nothing major, it will most likely just involve us writing a sentence or two about the general facts of the town and where their house was maybe.

well thats a bummer. You should take it to a higher level and read a novel from a unique time and place in this nations history do the manditory report on the book and then go all out on the urban history of the place to back up your report on the novel.

it would be a diamond lost in the ocean. im not in a environment where "going the extra mile" is worth anything. it may score me some brownie points with the teacher but it would literally have the same effect as me saying something funny or saying i like the same kind of music.

if it werent for my teacher being cocky as all get out on her "wellreadedness" i would just do what i always do and skim over a book ive already read and bullshit everything.

Guest 50million
Sometime when you are older you will look back on such a challenge and wish that you went the extra mile not because you had to but because you could could.

i would would.