WHO'S ADS DO YOU WANT TO SEE?

allfreetime

I'd click ads on 12oz from:  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dunno. i almost never buy things over the internet anyways.. the few times i have it has been caps by money order. i wouldn't be surprised if the majority of the gounce is the same way

edit:

*WHOSE

Sorry guys this poll was not as useful to 12oz as I intended. We have all been urged to click the ads. I made this thread because I've clicked on all the ads over the past few months and none of them pertain to me. My point was food is of interest to everyone (that was the most popular response) and I believe whoever pitches ad proposals (whether it be internally, which apparently it isn't, or through an agency trying to get the best click throughs for their customers) should target food customers.

And:

So why was this thread created again?

I didn't know there was an existing thread on this issue and I admit I did not search. But please realize demand changes all the time. (i.e. in downturn it may not be feasible to most to buy a $999 macbook or a Toyota but a large pizza is not a problem.)

That is all. RIP this thread.

We could talk about marketing in general. last night I was drinking a PBR a beer which I purchased as a alternative to my normal cheap beer standby which is Busch. While I was drinking it I thought about the hipster association and wondered what sort of marketing went into that phenomena. The same goes with Jagermeister, years ago that drink was quite obscure and with some savvy marketing became the shot of choice amongst a wide swath of young people.

How do they do it? I have heard a little about underground marketing where they pay people to go out and talk about products and stuff.