TBM!

skinker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice art. show more trains, more street spots.

i see at least 11 pieces/prodos on 1 single wall.

this is why ct gets the rap of being nothing but legals.

true story

i was jsut in a thread called the nobodies, and it is the EXACT same thread as this, same people, same flix of shitty legal walls and bridge silvers...y have 2 threads, or 2 crews for that matter?

u can all be unheard of in one thread, whats the point

true story

i was jsut in a thread called the nobodies, and it is the EXACT same thread as this, same people, same flix of shitty legal walls and bridge silvers...y have 2 threads, or 2 crews for that matter?

SHUT THE FUCK UP...only about 1/4 of the shit in this thread is legal........these dudes are up about 30x more than you.......and ill put 200 bucks on it that almost every single one of them could kick the shit out of you....dont fucking come in a good thread talking about people being unheard of and only doing shitty legal walls.....

damn yo, mother fuckers are ridiculous, we're doing our thing, and we're all relatively young, some of us have lives outside of graffiti, we do this shit cuz we love it, we dont' have to impress you or anyone else for that matter, you don't like our thread, then stay the fuck out... a lot of us have improved greatly in a couple of years, that's right, only a couple.... by the time we're around as long as DF or IMOK, or any other crew you people idolize, we'll be as nasty... some of us only have between 1 and 3 years in this,...... so fuckoff

• Like 1

Who cares if we do some legal shit sometimes. I dont post much illegal walls cause i've already been busted twice for graff and thats just evidence. In a area where the head of the graff taskforce paints, how much sense does it make for me to post my ills. it's easy for you to have a stupid oppinion but it's not that easy doing time motherfucker. There are only a few of us in different crews and it's kinda funny that these threads just went up and out of the 3 post's you have, all of them are you just hating on the same people. I was lucky enough to be invited into a crew of great people that do thier thing and dont have problems with anyone else so if you see my post's in 2 different threads then thats because i rep 2 different crews. 2, thats it. in this day everyone has atleast 2 crews and thats because some people have no problem getting along with other people, Unlike you dickhead.

For real, all my tbm heads are nasty illegal and legal! Y post shit that would get u caught? Obviously that dude dont live around here or he would know OUR situation wit the COP. Theres other peeps in tbm doin the dirty street work, let the masters do their sick burnrers any where they want, espiecally legal walls. LONG LIVE TBM!!!!

true story

Keep hatin' from the bleachers buddy!!

this thread's going good.....fuck the haters........they're just making TBM even more famous.....FUCK EM! more tbm!

P.S.......i would love to see homie roll through town do tons of "illegals" then have the rest of his week be a cake walk.....cause that just wont happpeen....so seriously just shut the fuck up hahahha.