You reading the blogs? .....POLL....

earl broclo ESQ

You VS. The 12oz blogs  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

theres like 3 people who are worthy of blogs, the rest are like "who" ? Im sure their boys and all, but who the fuck is Jamil, grotesk, geezer,los montana, dust la roc, struggle inc, bill mc mullen, etc etc etc etc etc??? does anyone care about these peoples blogs? If im just ignorant then do tell. cuz Ive read some of the blogs and dont have shit in common with these types. rather see, Keo, Kaves, Os Gemeos and Ket post stuff.

I think its about time to do a spring cleaning and revamp the whole front page.

theres like 3 people who are worthy of blogs, the rest are like "who" ? Im sure their boys and all, but who the fuck is Jamil, grotesk, geezer,los montana, dust la roc, struggle inc, bill mc mullen, etc etc etc etc etc??? does anyone care about these peoples blogs? If im just ignorant then do tell. cuz Ive read some of the blogs and dont have shit in common with these types. rather see, Keo, Kaves, Os Gemeos and Ket post stuff.

Los montana = MTN.

Though I don't know most of 'em

It sounds like your more about just having graffiti blogs. The people you mentioned do deserve to have blogs for their own individual reasons outside of graffiti. The site attracts a wide range of people, many who are more into design then graffiti. So some of those names link to that and those who care about fonts, design, etc. There are other blogs for people who might be more into photography than graffiti in the same way. And Los Montana is people from Montana paint. So if you are going to say you want to see Ket and The Twins post stuff, you should be into Los Montana's blog as well.

Even if you only follow the blogs you like, you're still giving support to those people posting them.

Sorry Earl but this pretty much sums it up for me. If it helps I've only read one 'blog' outside of 12oz. It was for ECN427 at URI years ago.

only when the forum was down

i never go to the front page of the site.

rather see Os Gemeos and Ket post stuff.

But when I read this I might check it out more in future.

I'm digging Martha Coopers posts.

Too many design people making t-shirts for my taste. I don't particularly find the old writers doing legal walls and exhibitions very interesting either, or companies advertising their new products.

I'm sure it draws more people into the site though so fair play. Just isn't for me.

Here's a couple of blogs I do like:

http://www.hurtyoubad.com

http://superdutytoughwork.blogspot.com

more euros needed! i generally check them when ever i pop on here.

bates' blog is a good one, as is MTN (couldnt believe the person up top who didnt clock that one).

cope, chino, kr and keo are all good. TCS post good vids.

but more euros!

or just permanently link HYB to the front page - b0bs on there and is / was a mod on here.

or give europe (the mod) one. even though his own blog is pretty banging.