Find results in...
earl broclo ESQ

You reading the blogs? .....POLL....

You VS. The 12oz blogs  

47 members have voted

1. 1. You VS. The 12oz blogs

• I read them all the time.
    • I didn't even know 12oz had blogs.
    • I read them sometimes, but not that often.
    • I don't conspire to reading blogs unless they are anti-government!
    • I never have, but I will now.

I'm curious how many people keep tabs on the front page of the site. I just switched my bookmark from the forum page to the main blog page to keep better track of them.

So who reads the blogs, who doesn't care?

i never go to the front page of the site.

ever.

i think it's because i don't care about people who write graffiti, just like i don't care about people who act in movies. but people do, and make tons of money doing so.

good luck.

iv never read one and i never will. but i will click an add here and there for ya guys.

no site disrespect, just the way it is.

theres like 3 people who are worthy of blogs, the rest are like "who" ? Im sure their boys and all, but who the fuck is Jamil, grotesk, geezer,los montana, dust la roc, struggle inc, bill mc mullen, etc etc etc etc etc??? does anyone care about these peoples blogs? If im just ignorant then do tell. cuz Ive read some of the blogs and dont have shit in common with these types. rather see, Keo, Kaves, Os Gemeos and Ket post stuff.

I think its about time to do a spring cleaning and revamp the whole front page.

I used to keep tabs on Psycho's when he would post stories about his childhood and shit.

Now I just skim them once a week or every two weeks maybe to see if there's any neat shit going on.

theres like 3 people who are worthy of blogs, the rest are like "who" ? Im sure their boys and all, but who the fuck is Jamil, grotesk, geezer,los montana, dust la roc, struggle inc, bill mc mullen, etc etc etc etc etc??? does anyone care about these peoples blogs? If im just ignorant then do tell. cuz Ive read some of the blogs and dont have shit in common with these types. rather see, Keo, Kaves, Os Gemeos and Ket post stuff.

Los montana = MTN.

Though I don't know most of 'em

Really good shit in there, lately I'm digging Martha Coopers posts.

They need a link or updates in the forum that leads to the blogs.

It sounds like your more about just having graffiti blogs. The people you mentioned do deserve to have blogs for their own individual reasons outside of graffiti. The site attracts a wide range of people, many who are more into design then graffiti. So some of those names link to that and those who care about fonts, design, etc. There are other blogs for people who might be more into photography than graffiti in the same way. And Los Montana is people from Montana paint. So if you are going to say you want to see Ket and The Twins post stuff, you should be into Los Montana's blog as well.

Even if you only follow the blogs you like, you're still giving support to those people posting them.

wish Greg Lamarche blogged more

Greg is really good people. I know he's been busy lately, but his blog is always solid. His "Still Running" shit is always good.

Sorry Earl but this pretty much sums it up for me. If it helps I've only read one 'blog' outside of 12oz. It was for ECN427 at URI years ago.

only when the forum was down

i never go to the front page of the site.

rather see Os Gemeos and Ket post stuff.

But when I read this I might check it out more in future.

I'm digging Martha Coopers posts.

I think I confused the blogs with articles, which I assumed to be a 1-time read. Once I bookmarked Ch.0, the rest of the site was kinda dead to me, except for the Detroit thread.

I check them out occasionally they are a good read, i prefer to check em evey other week or so because there is more to read!!

Too many design people making t-shirts for my taste. I don't particularly find the old writers doing legal walls and exhibitions very interesting either, or companies advertising their new products.

I'm sure it draws more people into the site though so fair play. Just isn't for me.

Here's a couple of blogs I do like:

http://www.hurtyoubad.com

http://superdutytoughwork.blogspot.com

I use to go on them when Psycho Love was posting his stories.

When he stopped posting, i stopped checking out the blogs.

Also, after i found out about CH0 i stopped going as often.

i used to read the blogs all the time when they had their own sub-forum

i really would like to see that come back

I'll try to read and be active with them more, I'm sure there I plenty of interesting shit I miss.

I agree with what mercer said, if updates were more visible it might remind people to check em out instead of just clicking their bookmarked link to ch0 and getting sucked into a black hole.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now