Halloween Costume Thread (too early?)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 10/13/2019 at 9:56 AM, KILZ FILLZ said:

Update:

Will get flat blk spray and then dry brush w silver or bronze color

DSC_0624.JPG

DSC_0626.JPG

DSC_0644.JPG

poncho update!

BBE2560B-2379-4653-A033-6B8F01E74581.jpeg

8AB3C54C-A205-48AB-9B47-D4A22A8DFB9F.jpeg

• Like 1

I actually used to hate those movies for that exact reason. As i’ve gotten older i’ve grown to appreciate the NOES movies more. 

Last year i went to see a screening of it the week of Halloween and the majority of the crowd was older. You would have thought we were watching a comedy with the amount of laughs coming out of that room. 

• Props 1

@KILZ FILLZ- I think you have the same red iphone xr I have.  I love it.  I literally got the XR because it was available in red, also I don't like those giant ass phones that don't fit well in your pocket...... because I have an actual computer if I want to use the internet on a big screen.  Sorry, about the off topic....

Cool costume btw, making it yourself pretty much guarantees that nobody will be out there wearing the same thing.

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

2 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

@KILZ FILLZ- I think you have the same red iphone xr I have.  I love it.  I literally got the XR because it was available in red, also I don't like those giant ass phones that don't fit well in your pocket...... because I have an actual computer if I want to use the internet on a big screen.  Sorry, about the off topic....

Cool costume btw, making it yourself pretty much guarantees that nobody will be out there wearing the same thing.

I got the XR as well. Mines Blk though. Great phone

• Props 1