Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Halloween Costume Thread (too early?)

I figured with few days left in august and summer (for us canadians anyways), the next big drinking day would be Halloween. Post cool costumes, ideas, etc.

Few from teh interwebz:

funny-halloween-costume.jpg

funny_1460.jpg

virginiatech_pennstate_halloween_costume2.jpg

collegehumor97be4a3f9aed29bcd247afa.jpg

collegehumor.bcc02d8c034c697e542bd299d6facf19.jpg

sexy-halloween-costume-01.jpg

No fail intended.

Seriously. The slut fest part of Halloween is so good, it's like every female chooses a normal costume and then skanks it up

• Like 1

honestly i was thinking of starting this thread as i was showering about an hour ago. WTF. weird.

this is just in time to get shit ready. i had a hard expensive time getting mine ready at the last minute last year.

1164889787_l.jpg

this is what i did. i nailed every detail as well. same raybans, leather vest, durango boots, uzi squirt guns painted black, pot leaf belt buckle and holsters...spent about 400 getting it right. i like that not too many people got it. but those that did gave megaprops.

only got one pic of it. and i was shitty.

More slut pics please.

Aunt Jemima and Virginia Tech is pretty ballsy, be careful where you wear that shit out. Now dem sluts, I'll wear dem out, heh heh.

my costume was lame last year...

trick-or-treated while e-tarded, wearing a grey bag with holes for air over my face, with sunglasses. when people asked me what it was, i just called it the "bagface killa". we had a "glowstick fire", got drunk, & egged shit. i ran full speed into a metal road divider with an egg in my hand & did a frontflip without breaking it

this might as well be the halloween 09 superthread, fuck a separate one. i want to hear some funny stories from you hooligans about your halloween misadventures, previous ones included

*edit - this year, i want a goatse costume. idk how id pull that off though. big costumes usually get destroyed halfway through the night

halloween01.jpg

damn. good lookin out, was about to post this. you lurk the hohoho's thread too much like me :lol:

raoul duke

i like to go cheap.

most expensive thing will be all the drugas

gotta get in character ya know?

im going to be axl rose. old school axl. not washed up axl.

its going to be even sweeter than the time i was freddie mercury.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now