DAO appreciation thread...yup.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not that it matters at all

BOLD RED FONT FOR THOSE WHO HAVE READING COMPREHENSION PROBLEMS.

So can somebody please explain to me what all this hype over Firefox is all about?

Because to me, it fucking sucks and the only reason I ever bother to use it is in times like this when for whatever reason Opera won't open.

:dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

This dude who was staying with my homie had a pet wolf.

I never heard of anybody having a pet wolf before, but he must have had him since we was a pup or something cause he was freindly and had no problem kickin it with my boys other dogs.

You can have a pet wolf, I think in some states its illegal to have a wolf. But wolves have that instinct to hunt, pack, and survive. They are wild animals, unlike dogs who have had that instinct breed out of them through years of domestication. I knew a guy with a dingo

wffm040-wilddog-dingo.jpg

But wolves have that instinct to hunt, pack, and survive. They are wild animals, unlike dogs who have had that instinct breed out of them through years of domestication.

Nah, stray dogs usually form packs and even resort to hunting when scavenging fails.

They had a problem in Fairmount park in Philly about a decade or so ago with packs of stray dogs taking out deer and shit.

And when my pops was a little kid, there was packs of stray dogs in his neighborhood that were nasty enough that people had to go around shooting them.

Nah, stray dogs usually form packs and even resort to hunting when scavenging fails.

They had a problem in Fairmount park in Philly about a decade or so ago with stray dogs taking out deer and shit.

And when my pops was a little kid, there was packs of stray dogs in his neighborhood that were nasty enough that people had to go around shooting them.

Dogs dont know how to hunt, its bred out of them. They will still pack, but they dont have the structure and leadership of a pack like a wolves do.

There was a good documentary on tv a couple of weeks ago where some science dudes studied packs of dogs. They where all over the place and scavenged for everything, when they did try to hunt it was horrible.

Dogs are not made to be outside and without human intervention...we made them like that

It's interesting how dogs tend to recognize a human as an alpha male/pack leader. I wonder if this has ever happened with a wolf/wolves

Go to Alaska and find a pack of wolves, see if they will just roll on their bellies and wag their tails when you show up

Dogs dont know how to hunt, its bred out of them. They will still pack, but they dont have the structure and leadership of a pack like a wolves do.

There was a good documentary on tv a couple of weeks ago where some science dudes studied packs of dogs. They where all over the place and scavenged for everything, when they did try to hunt it was horrible.

Dogs are not made to be outside and without human intervention...we made them like that

They still have that instinct that comes out when they're hungry enough.

I'm not saying that they're as good as a pack of wolves, but they do what they can.

And their younger generations that were born wild and never had any taste of domestication tend to be even better hunters than their parents or grandparents who once lived with humans. They're more prone to instinct.

This is a known fact, how do you not know this?

You go to the same college as ASS or something?

They still have that instinct that comes out when they're hungry enough.

I'm not saying that they're as good as a pack of wolves, but they do what they can.

And their younger generations that were born wild and never had any taste of domestication tend to be even better hunters than their parents or grandparents who once lived with humans. They're more prone to instinct.

This is a known fact, how do you not know this?

You go to the same college as ASS or something?

Dude, I never said they wouldnt, but when they try its horrible. They dont know how, they dont know why they do things. Where wolves its natural, a wolf cub will hunt automatically, a dog will scavenge and they will almost die until they make the attempt to hunt.

What do you know. Google really is my freind.

Just last week:

http://www.philly.com/philly/wires/ap/news/nation_world/54145457.html

"Add the lack of an owner and steady meals, and dogs can quickly begin to resemble their wolf ancestors, teaming up in packs for hunting and protection. They may look like pets, but behave like predators."

dude, I think sometimes you argue just to argue.

I agree with you

Dogs hunt but they suck, they dont understand why they do it or how to successfully do it. Most will die or starvation before they are a good hunter

Wolves hunt on the auto...they are better at tracking, stalking, and killing. And its programmed into them, no trial an error like dogs have to go through

What dumbass said dingo is not a dog? Dingo is a type of canine, dogs are also canines.

That is like saying a Panther is not like a house cat

A panther is NOT like a house cat.

But it's still a cat none the less.

Feline is another word for cat, just like canine is another word for dog.

I can't believe that there's grown ass college educated adults who don't know this.

A panther is NOT like a house cat.

But it's still a cat none the less.

Feline is another word for cat, just like canine is another word for dog.

I can't believe that there's college educated grown ass adults who don't know this.

You saying my fatty black cat is not like a panther?

DSCN0508.jpg

he sure eats like one