DAO appreciation thread...yup.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard that one time DAO met up with tlok from tko and the tko heads...and they went out partying...everyone was real drunk...except DAO...cuz DAO'S alcohol tolerance is outstanding...while tlok was a drunk mess he fell face first into DAO'S lap...DAO....did not take this "accident" very lightly...as a matter of fact...DAO was so furious that...while he was yelling...his words were actually being spelled out in red texts rite before all of the tkos eyes...tlok tried to appologize...but DAO wasnt having it...DAO told tlok to get him a cheesesteak...and when tlok asked "whats a cheesesteak?"...DAO went over board...he swiftly picked tlok up and threw tloks massive...500 pound body into the atmosphere...as tlok ascended...DAO...with his devilish stare...and his red bloodshot eyes...looked at tloks wimpering friends...before DAO could say a word...the ran away...and when tlok's gigantic body hit the earth...it shook the planet with such a great force...the dinosaurs were obliterated...and DAO...was forced to keep earths population..of humans...thriving...by having sex with lady gaga....

i dont know if its true though i just heard from some guy who heard from some guy

you know

• Like 1

i heard that one time DAO met up with tlok from tko and the tko heads...and they went out partying...everyone was real drunk...except DAO...cuz DAO'S alcohol tolerance is outstanding...while tlok was a drunk mess he fell face first into DAO'S lap...DAO....did not take this "accident" very lightly...as a matter of fact...DAO was so furious that...while he was yelling...his words were actually being spelled out in red texts rite before all of the tkos eyes...tlok tried to appologize...but DAO wasnt having it...DAO told tlok to get him a cheesesteak...and when tlok asked "whats a cheesesteak?"...DAO went over board...he swiftly picked tlok up and threw tloks massive...500 pound body into the atmosphere...as tlok ascended...DAO...with his devilish stare...and his red bloodshot eyes...looked at tloks wimpering friends...before DAO could say a word...the ran away...and when tlok's gigantic body hit the earth...it shook the planet with such a great force...the dinosaurs were obliterated...and DAO...was forced to keep earths population..of humans...thriving...by having sex with lady gaga....

i dont know if its true though i just heard from some guy who heard from some guy

you know

funny, but holy shit, use a comma dude.

Being a skater , I always wonder what DAO is really like in real person . Bojangles I'm sure knows his fair share of fucking crazy skate kids .

That's easy...he's the East Coast version of of James Kelch-

2098.jpg

Anyone who spent time at EMB in the 90s will agree.

thats pretty funny.

True Story complete with a 13 stitch visible scar on my forhead ending: sitting inna bar with homies.

hipster table across from us.

heckling.

im eating a burger n fries and proceed to whip a piece of mayonated lettuce at the hipsters face. it flings, and slaps his cheek like a wet sock.

INSTANTLY the hipsters BITCH stands up and straight launches her pint glass at my face.

it implodes. my face opens up like a blood gash vortex an chaos fucking insues.

i leap up without skipping a beat not realizing my face is now the shining version of niagra falls and throw my glass at her chest. land it. straight between her titts and for some fucking reason even though im a complete douche at times and even after taking a FULL pint to the mug i still didnt aim for the bitches face.

bouncers fucking pile on ME AND MY HOMIES as hipsters run out the bar like the fucking scooby do posse running from the boogy man.

i fucking PEAK on the bouncers as they realize there in the wrong and my face looks like taxidermy shop floor mop.

they still fucking ban ME and i get banned from bar. i go to hospital.

substory two occurs:

we walk in to get my face sewn up, theres a ruthless looking native woman surrounded by Vpd(vancouver police) literally covered in dry blood head to foot sitting in a wheelchair but seemingly carefree about the situation with a cocky demeaner about her.

i had been holding a lump of bar napkins to my bleeding forhead the whole 10 minute walk to hospital and as i come up and walk past her and the roughly 5 or 6 police officers questioning her, drunken, i notice her hand is left out almost open and upright.

me, being the dispicable human being that i am take that very hand as an open invitation to drop my used ball of blood soaked tissue into it like an empty floor trash can as i leisurley walk past her and her and said hand now cupping my blood soaked napkins.

cops instictivly and out of straight disgust now shift all attention on me as one member of vancouvers finest grabbs me and throws me against the wall with the most dumbfounded look on his face iv ever seen a pig make and yells "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING this woman was just cut all over her body by her pimps exacto blade you fucking piece of shit"

i apologize.

check in.

get stitched up(13)

leave.

and still to this day have the 13 showing on my fading hairline/forhead.

cooldog_mk7geu4ceu6j6vznwkfc.jpg

I wish I loved my mother as much as I love cheesesteaks.

In an earlier thread, you said your mother abused you, and you'd always refer to her as a "bitch". You'd often run away from home and go hide under the counter at Geno's Steaks, where they sheltered you and treated you like a son. Please tell us more.

37899275.jpg

Yeah, he fights with all you fuckers, but he puts up the good fight and you love it.

If he fell over dead today, you'd be elated, happy, ecstatic, overjoyed as fuck.

Give it up.

*fixed

fuck dao

he's a putz

his arguments always end up contradicting themselves

otherwise than that, he's still a dick

This shit reminds me when I fucked my wife sister at my homie's crib....Niggas playing the new Madden 10 shit. My sister wife comes over to fuck him this dickhead is playing the fuckin game. So me and her smoked weed...then I took her to the backroom...and we just started fucking, extremely hard, choking, pulling her fuckin hair...making her envy her sister....i told her l fuck your sister like this every night...she started cumming so hard she started crying....i made her perform ass-to-mouth....no matter how hard she came I just kept my intense, powerful, angry strokes, only concentrating on busting the hardest nut possible....i treated that bitch like a fucking slut...we were both a sweaty mess...after pounding her ass and pussy like I lost my fucking mind....I aggressively yanked my husky black 10in cock out of her ass....grabbed her hair....laid my long cock over her pretty white face...with just a few sloppy kisses on my balls...I pulled my massive cock off her face....stuck it in her mouth....then released globs and globs of my thick hot sticky cum in her fuckin sexy wet mouth...she swallowed it all but I had more nut in my cock...she sucked my fuckin cock so fuckin hard...a thick stream of cum splatted her face and I kept cumming and cumming more on her face...it was a cool sexual experience...my sister wife is in love with me now though...fuck it...she ain't the only one

This shit reminds me when I fucked my wife sister at my homie's crib....Niggas playing the new Madden 10 shit. My sister wife comes over to fuck him this dickhead is playing the fuckin game. So me and her smoked weed...then I took her to the backroom...and we just started fucking, extremely hard, choking, pulling her fuckin hair...making her envy her sister....i told her l fuck your sister like this every night...she started cumming so hard she started crying....i made her perform ass-to-mouth....no matter how hard she came I just kept my intense, powerful, angry strokes, only concentrating on busting the hardest nut possible....i treated that bitch like a fucking slut...we were both a sweaty mess...after pounding her ass and pussy like I lost my fucking mind....I aggressively yanked my husky black 10in cock out of her ass....grabbed her hair....laid my long cock over her pretty white face...with just a few sloppy kisses on my balls...I pulled my massive cock off her face....stuck it in her mouth....then released globs and globs of my thick hot sticky cum in her fuckin sexy wet mouth...she swallowed it all but I had more nut in my cock...she sucked my fuckin cock so fuckin hard...a thick stream of cum splatted her face and I kept cumming and cumming more on her face...it was a cool sexual experience...my sister wife is in love with me now though...fuck it...she ain't the only one

TOO LONG;DID NOT READ

• Like 1

I think Spitfire and DAO is the best rivalry.

I always laugh my ass off no joke

ASS isnt as funny and dude sympathized with cops

Dao though, hes generated alot of laughs, mainly in the form of being in Theo's pics

Even though ''Clearly'' thats not him

I do think that this board is fucking obssesed with him, and it is the lolz at time but majority of the time ruins alot of shit