Burning man 2009?

Guest spectr

Guest spectr

anyone on here going? I got convinced to go on saturday by a friend of mine and am going to be on my way out to reno later tonight.

I have the intention of pirating as many art cars as possible and getting as fucked up as possible. So anyone want to help me pirate burning man neo-hippies art cars and and just generally cause some chaos?

though it might cost me my security job..... but fuck it they dont pay me enough anyway and I dont work enough festivals for them....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spectr

No I'm not buying... Supplies are covered by a friend. Ticket is covered though a festival I work for. Ticket being a speaker box or actual ticket. Dubstep pirate yes I am...

Just waiting for a ride to yosemite to pick up my personal supplies...

Send me a fucking camera and I will take pics.... Though I do have every intention of being to fucked up to point a camera and click a button on it with any sucess... And be pirating art cars... Way to drunk to drive...

I'm going. 5th year in a row. Our camp is called The Phage, we're gonna be at 3:45 and Adapt (if that doesn't make sense now, it will once you familiarize yourself with the way the city is laid out).

StrangeloveDesert.jpg

This is our art car, Strangelove, look for it rolling down the playa blasting dubstep and reggaeton (or a combination of the two, like this track).

It may not look like much, but you'll quickly realize its one of the most fun cars to ride when you get 40+ people piled on top of it. This year it will have this guy attached to the top, which me and two friends built this weekend. It glows at night.

We're also throwing a party on Wednesday night at this art piece called Fishbug. Here's more info (who's playing, where is it).

This year is gonna be fucking incredible. As soon as I finish working out the lights for the art car, I'm building myself a power arm with cables and shit running down to my hand, which will then shoot lasers from the fingertips.

Don't be a faggot who thinks he's too good for Burning Man and too cool to get fucking silly as shit out there. Have a blast and say whats up if you see us.

Guest spectr

Starts the 31st I'm gonna be there early. Rushaan show up it will be a good experience for you. Plus you can help me pirate peoples art cars wasted. And think of all the naked women...

Now if only my ride to the mountain would show the fuck up... I'm sick of sitting in Santa Cruz...

There's orgies. Not as blatantly public as rumors would lead you to believe, but they definitely happen.

Last year our car was sitting right next to a party, and I took a break from dancing to light up a joint with my friend up on the car's platform. There was a big pile of stuff in the middle so we walked around it and sat on the edge with our legs dangling. At some point during the smoke, we looked back and noticed the big pile of stuff was in fact 6 or 7 bodies enveloped in sheets and fur, getting busy. It def didn't look like something I wanted to join, but it was funny to sit back and smoke a j with a mini orgy next to you.

so i guess no orgies huh?

oh well.

come on maaaaan, you aint never been to outdoor parties before?

its not like you walk around with your dick hangin out yer pants sifting through which mound of bodies you wanna stick first but shit goes down son.

and burning man is fucking huge so SHIT GOES DOWN SON.