SPCA exec cruelly kills own pet

john_gacy

Well if there's a jackass award we've just had a front runner emerge.

Let the hatred fly here folks, you can direct your comments to the SPCA.

SPCA exec's dog dies after being left in hot car

The 16-year-old dog dies of kidney failure after being left for four hours

RICHMOND, Virginia - An executive for an anti-animal cruelty group says her 16-year-old blind and deaf dog died after she accidentally left him in her hot car for four hours.

Robin Starr, the CEO of the Richmond Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, says she didn't realize "Louie" was in the car until noon. Starr's husband, Ed, told the Richmond Times-Dispatch he put the dog in her car as she got ready for work Aug. 19. She often took the dog to work with her.

Robin Starr took the dog to two clinics, but he died of kidney failure.

The National Weather Service says the temperature had reached 91 degrees by noon that day.

The board of the SPCA says it still supports Starr, who has been CEO since 1997 and does not plan to resign. It was unclear whether she would be charged.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

as fucking wack as that is.

it was ACCIDENTAL...

i gotta dog and i got the little fuckers back. love 'em in fact.

and i really couldnt see me forgetting him ACCIDENTALY in my fucking car for 4 hours, in the virginia heat none the less, but sometimes. shit happens.

in Vancouver awhile back there was a story of veteranarians having kept horses in VILE conditions. cant recall details but it was horrid. THAT is gross.

this, not so much.

yer thread sucks. eat a dick.

oh. and this is my dude:

brianDc.jpg

• Like 1

as fucking wack as that is.

it was ACCIDENTAL...

i gotta dog and i got the little fuckers back. love 'em in fact.

and i really couldnt see me forgetting him ACCIDENTALY in my fucking car for 4 hours, in the virginia heat none the less, but sometimes. shit happens.

in Vancouver awhile back there was a story of veteranarians having kept horses in VILE conditions. cant recall details but it was horrid. THAT is gross.

this, not so much.

yer thread sucks. eat a dick.

Oh no! Boo hoo! you were displeased by the thread :eek: Face it, it's one retarded fucking accident by people in charge of preventing this type of thing from happening, quite ironic. I'm sorry the internet has let you down, now you'll have to try to find satisfaction w/ the real world again!