Why i will always go to "the yard" section of 12oz.

T.T Boy

ok alot of you hate this seection, but nothing makes me laugh more than seeing some of the shit that gets posted on there, its really pure hilarity, you have joeblow1 asking how to tag without getting assfucked and then you have joeblow2 telling him hes a fag because he just asked how to tag a wall with his cock and was dissed by joeblow1. and then you have the rest of the assholes ripping into anyone that says HOLLA in their post. and then finally a mod will come in with a snappy comment and close down the fun, but it never stops. its never ending insults, its great. and some of the shit they ask in there.... now that a whole other laugh itself.... please folks, if youre looking for cheap easy humor, go peep the yard. dont sleep.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ASER1NE

i go to every forum except trainspotting........i dont get why anyone would care how many trains i saw and when.......if someone would care to esplain the point of this forum that would help

A lot of 'railfans' populate trainspotting. They really like talking about trains, not neccesarrily(sp?) graffiti. 'Freight heads' also like to talk to people about mission stories, what kind of cars they have in their yard, and of course gossip. And 'spotted' I think should just speak for itself. You're just saying what you've caught recently. And if you caught someone on the board they might say something like 'Hey was that one black and green with pink stripes?' or 'Hey, did you get doubles of that one?'

cracked, ese, or fr8o should add. sleeping minds are dying to know.

I used to go to the yard and the bench along ass time ago, but unlike some kids, i didn't sign up until the begining of this year i believe,........before that i just read up on all the info i needed........

and if i needed to ask something, rather then go on here and ask a question about graffiti and be stoned to death for being a toy....... i'd go to my friend who taught just about everything i know about graffiti.

hahaha TT i agree with everything u said..."how do u modify stock caps" "do fat caps waste more paint that thins" "ive been writing on paper for 7 years and never used paint, but i still consider myself a tagger" yadayadayada.....i used to go to the yard and actually be nice to these kids...but after blink ijust lost it

Channel Zero is teh best forum on here though...the hot girls post yeah!

Archived