What would you do with $50,000?

Chubbs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nowadays that aint shit

I don't care how rich you are (or pretend to be), to say 50 grand ain't shit is ridiculous

On a somewhat related note, my Dad, me, and my brother were watching Tv the other day and somehow the topic of money came up and my Dad's direct quote was "I don't like to be that kind of person, and I wouldn't want it on my conscience, but I would cut someone's fucking head off for $400, 000. There's nothing you could put between me and that money"

JESUS CHRIST PAINT EXTINGUISHERS? WHAT A HERB. ID TAKE 10 GEES BUY EVERY PAIR OF AIR JORDANS THATS EVER CAUGHT MY EYE. 10 GS AND BUY MY MOMS AN APARTMENT. ART HABIT- 3 GEES. 1 G ON DECOS 2 G'S ON CANVAS AND BOOKS AND WHATNOT. A GEE ON PAINT. 10 GEES FOR MY WEEKENDS. THATS 24 THOUSAND DOLLARS SO FAR. 5 GEE ON A POUND OF SOUR. SMOKE HALF, INVEST THE REST... BAM MORE CASH. THATS 29 GEES WITH MORE MONEY COMING IN A LIL LATER.AS FOR MYSELF, ID BUY A 3 HOTEL ROOMS. ONE FOR MY TRAP, 2ND FOR ME, 3RD FOR MY PARTIES. THAT WOULD LAST ME 2 WEEKS CUZ I GOTTA GET RID OF THIS BUD AND MAKE IT INTO MORE BREAD. SO FIGURE14 DAYS, 500 A ROOM, 1,500 FOR 3, 1500 TIMES 14 EQUALS 21 THOUSAND DOLLARS PEOPLE. AND WHEN I LEAVE THE TELLIE THE MONEY I HAD INVESTED IN THE BUD HAS FLIPPED, IM MAD HIGH, GOT MAD RALPHIE, MAD OG'S ON MY FEET AND IN MY CLOSET, MY MOM IS WORRY FREE IN HER OWN CRIB, IM SELLING MAD CANVAS ONLINE, STILL SMACKING SPOTS SPOTTING MY NIGGAS WITH PAINT SO THEY LIGHT ME UP AND I DONT GOTTA WASTE THAT MUCH OF MY PERSONAL BUD. SO 21GS PLUS THE OTHER 29 GEES. 50 THOU. PLUS MORE TO COME FOR THE POSSIBLE REUP. THATS WHERE MY YASH IS GOING...