Inglorious Basterds gifs

Manute Bol

Lot of good gore scenes but its boing

cause there are alot of talking and nothing

happening scenes, still a good movie

I wanna she a gif of that dude;s face getting lit up

at the movie thing...(dont wanna ruin the movie by

dropping his name)

The talking scenes were good the whole movie kicked ass watch some fucking shit action movie with explosions that you have seen a thousand times before and leave the good shit to us to appreciate.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so really everyone complaining is pissed that there weren't any seizure inducing flashes or explosions or that a new scene didn't pop up every 10 seconds keeping their goldfish like attention spans in focus so that they could enjoy the movie and not find it boring

i bet these same people have their asses parked in front of the tv for most of their free time or are constantly hammering away on their cell phones and other shitty chotchkie bullshit

dont deny me fuckers

• Like 2

Yeah I just think they kinda blew his character at the end I mean he had everyone mad cause he was stylin on em and then he just gives up, like wtf did he think was going to happen?

he probably knew that the nazi were on the verge of losing and figured that this was his ticket to salvation since they couldnt try him in a war tribunal after the deal. He was a really likable character

Yeah I just think they kinda blew his character at the end I mean he had everyone mad cause he was stylin on em and then he just gives up, like wtf did he think was going to happen?

it took me a minute to figure that part out too..

i think his EGO was bigger than remaining loyal to the nazi's and he wanted to go down in history as being the one who "ended the war"....

thanks all i could think of

Great movie, but yeah you'll probably be disappointed if you go into it expecting non-stop action and violence.

Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. - Arthur Miller

Mercedes wheels bleach sword poker accessories

co-sign. me personally could of waited til tha dvd came out or jus got tha bootlegg for it

it took me a minute to figure that part out too..

i think his EGO was bigger than remaining loyal to the nazi's and he wanted to go down in history as being the one who "ended the war"....

thanks all i could think of

you see it even in the first scene. he has no ideological motivation for what he does, he is simply obsessed with outsmarting everyone. he just wants to "win", he doesnt care what that win accomplishes.

I liked Death Proof Kurt Russell was awesome in it and the car crash scene with all the girls was great.

Also Christoph Waltz (Jew Hunter) was the best character in the film he acted that part really well, I liked the scene when they all came in to attend the premiere and he was on to them before they even arrived and how he sort of ridicules them with their shitty Italian accents and her mountain climbing excuse it was hilarious.

Okay Okay i guess fucking everyone loved it except me. maybe i WAS too high. ill see it again when its out of theatres just cause everyone is doubting my credibility. I still think it was too artsy fartsy but maybe that is because i enjoy movies that are moving or at least have some sort of meaning to them. I don't know fuck all this shit, i'll go see it again later just for you guys /nh /nohatetarantino