Inglorious Basterds gifs

Manute Bol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on edge the whole time. Yes, there was talking.. because there was a plot. If you want to see shit blown up rent transformers . This was a Quentin Tarantino flick, it was suspensful and had good action when it came down to it. It was good. Don't sleep, go see it.

Bear Jew is what's up.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/08/20/AR2009082001342.html

I can't find any versions online that have subtitles , the fuck?!

haha...i hate that.

i watched the first 20 minutes of rush hour 3 online, and had to stop because they didnt have subtitles in it....the film was in english, but there were alot of parts where they were talking chinese and french.

shittiest tarantino movie ever!

what i mean to say is, this movie had a lot going for it and so so much hype. hell i was excited to go see it. but the fact of the matter is, tarantino tried to make this all fucking deep and significant and shit like shakespeare and i usually dont have a problem with this but when im sitting stoned as fuck waiting for something interesting to happen while watching the sort of ( oh im so smart i get all these inuendos) dialogue, its boring as fuck. brad pitt wasn't that good. and some scenes lasted like 20 minutes. yeah there was character developement but where the fuck is the swift action packed movie i was expecting. i dont know. maybe i was too high but this movie was fucking BUUUNNNKK. with that said, props to tarantino for making some scenes really rise tension and suspense. i mean he's good at that, but really he just makes art movies loaded with dialogue and fancy artistic screen play and cinematics. i liked chris waltz or whatever his name is as col. landa. Im a fan of pulp fiction and reservoir dogs. just this movie im not blind to see the awful.