Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest jus

i was...

Guest jus

like 2 weeks ago i was flipping thru the channels of my t.v. it was around 4 in the morning an i see a glance of some one doin a throw up so i hurry up an go back an it was twisto an he was on t.v for some art shit but he talked about how graff was the best medium of art an it showed him hitting a few walls an then it shows him walkin threw the train yards with some lady doin streaks he was writing bonnoville or some shit an they showed a water bed lou streak an he kinda explaind what it is,it was sick but i was just woundering if anyone seen it it was on channel 2 here i think thats pbs or somthin...

yeah we got that to is this show and its just pure hip hop and every episode they do one of the elements so every 4 weeks they do graff there is guys doin whole pannels piecein the streets is preatty sweet

Guest ctrl+alt+del

maybe you could tell everyone what the name of the show is, that would be helpful.

SQUISH.

mr barry mcgee on art21, pbs special...he was with his wife margaret (aka meta) who has unfortunately past....RIP meta....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this