HELP ME GET TIX TO AUSTIN CITY LIMITS (And get paid)

AllTheWrongWords

http://www.aclfestival.com/default.aspx

I'll drop $20 via paypal or in person if someone can get me a ticket(s) to Friday's show. Or I can buy you a 1 year membership to THE DIRTY DOZEN SOCIETY.

Someone in Tejas, obviously. Ill drive out to Austin, San Antone and/or Dallas.

(Live in houston in case you didnt notice.)

If you know someone selling or have some sort of hookup, drop some knowledge on me and acquire currency. No printpass bs and only for friday, I couldnt give a crow's shit less about saturday/sunday (Esp since beastie boys dropped off the lineup). I'll pay up to $120 per.

Friday, October 2

Kings of Leon, Yeah Yeah Yeahs Thievery Corporation John Legend Coheed and Cambria Andrew Bird Phoenix Bassnectar Medeski, Martin & Wood Avett Brothers Reckless Kelly Raphael Saadiq Los Amigos Invisibles The Walkmen Asleep at the Wheel Poi Dog Pondering Dr. Dog Blitzen Trapper The Knux Daniel Johnston School of Seven Bells Robyn Hitchcock and the Venus 3 Todd Snider Walter "Wolfman" Washington K'Naan The Greencards The Wood Brothers Sara Watkins The Parlor Mob The Low Anthem Mishka Leatherbag Prescott Curlywolf Jonell Mosser Sarah Siskind Nelo The Gospel Silvertones Palm School/Barton Hills Choir Stoosh Paul Green's School of Rock All Stars Telephone Company Milkshake Lunch Money

Yes, Im into coheed and whoever else offends you and you dont like.

Halp me and get moneys. THX. PROPS.

Any oontzers attending this year?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^Tried that, so far its not helping but Im not one to give up so easily. Ive got restraining orders to prove it.

Dude, is this the same scam you pulled with winning Miley Cirus tickets and then you didnt even responed to anyones email

you are the fail

Naw man, I did respond. JambaJuice won a pair for me and I even tried to contact him to give homie his cash but he never replied.

Either way, Im just looking for some help from my local internetz commmunity.