DEAD KENNEDY

pissdrunkwhat?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it is factual that i bathe in greatness.

ever smelled greatness before Vulcan, it smells like me.

This just in: greatness smells like shit.

Actually, I have no stake in this (or could that be steak?), I just wanted to add the wise-ass remark. Continue on people....

Do you actually think that or is that just something you regurgitated from the many articles all over the web recycling the same language?

I read one article that was very short and didn't use that phrase. I have, however, heard it many times over the course of my life, which is probably what sparked my immense interest in the Kennedys years ago.

Smartass.

The Kennedys were far from regal. They faced a lot of discrimination because of their Irish Catholic background. Joe Kennedy, the family patriarch, was not accepted at Harvard and quickly learned the best way for him to move up in society was through politics, not academics. The Kennedys' involvement in politics is no coincidence. Their every move has been masterminded by Joe Kennedy.

It was strictly Jacqueline Kennedy that helped the Kennedy clan project a “regal” image. Her marriage to JFK was also planned by Joe Kennedy. During the late 1950s, people did not want to put their trust in a womanizing Irish Catholic. She was educated, classy, cultured, well-dressed, and artistic. She was a real political asset to JFK’s presidential campaign and with her help the image “Camelot” was created.