KFC Double Down Sandwich

SwampFightOner

when you get a tumor on yur dick, think about how witty you where on the oontz.

that deep-fried chicken head is funny, id keep it in a jar if i won that in a kfc bucket

notice how the uglier girls are wearing clothes & look like they could be rocking armpit hair?

ill bet the naked ones did this for attention/the photo-op for whatever selfish bimbo need (something along the lines of girls-gone-wild-gone-political) & coulnt give less of a fuck about mutant poultry thats bred to be slaughtered. you only live once, so go eat something fucked up & filled with msg that brings your tastebuds into overdrive (in moderation of course)

or you can enjoy tree bark & preach about how right you were when youre 90 (& were dead from having a good life), to kids who wont give a shit about their elders & will probably dismiss it as demented rambling before throwing you into death's waiting room

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
that deep-fried chicken head is funny, id keep it in a jar if i won that in a kfc bucket

notice how the uglier girls are wearing clothes & look like they could be rocking armpit hair?

ill bet the naked ones did this for attention/the photo-op for whatever selfish bimbo need (something along the lines of girls-gone-wild-gone-political) & coulnt give less of a fuck about mutant poultry thats bred to be slaughtered. you only live once, so go eat something fucked up & filled with msg that brings your tastebuds into overdrive (in moderation of course)

or you can enjoy tree bark & preach about how right you were when youre 90 (& were dead from having a good life), to kids who wont give a shit about their elders & will probably dismiss it as demented rambling before throwing you into death's waiting room

hey run on guy,

free range chicken.

:chicken:

fuck a lab experiment.

grammar nazi mad :)

dont you get it? we know kfc & all fast food is garbage, but we dont care because were hungry & they taste good. do you go up to every stranger with a cigarette & preach because youre worried they dont know that smoking is bad for you? all this "KFC tortures chickens" is old fucking news, but thanks for failing at enlightening us!

your "free range chicken" could beat me as many times as it wants at tic-tac-toe, wave a masters degree in my face, or know how to fix airplane engines, it wouldnt stop me from wolfing the fucker down like their usual 'tard chicken

back to the important matter at hand:

-do the chicken buns not burn the fuck our of your hand unless you wrap it in that wax paper?

-can buffalos fly?

THIS

some fat guy at my work eats that tree bark kashi cereal for breakfast, he's still fat, and farts all day from "the cereal". and laughs like a little kid everytime. he's 40. if anything it makes you gross. FUCKING FARTERS