18 years, 18 years!!

jugzer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congratulations to all y'all daddies to be!

i want babies real bad (i'm 25) and so does the manpiece (he's 33) but i want to wait until i finish nursing school so me and my lil ones can have good insurance.

we've already started stacking so hopefully things will be easier by the time we're ready.

if it happens, it happens though.

i think we will be pretty good parents

i will teach them how to read and cook and he will teach them how to fight and build stuff.

so it will be a good balance.

Gameover-web-final.jpg

NIGGA THIS BITCH IS FINNER HATE YOU IN ABOUT A YEAR AND A HALF.

IF YOU DARE LIVE YOUR LIFE THE NORMAL NIGGA WAY (CHILLIN WITH YOUR NIGGAS, STAYIN OUT LATE, NOT HAVIN TO REPORT TO THE BITCH ON YOUR WHEREABOUT FREQUENTLY) SHE'S GONNA USE THAT BABY LIKE A SHANK ON YOUR NECK. CONGRATULATIONS NIGGA LIFE IS A BEAUTIFUL THING THOUGH, JUST THINK OF IT AS THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE B. YOU GAVE UP YOUR LIFE FOR YA KIDS LIFE. GET A TREADMILL THOUGH SO YOU DONT GET FAT. YOU BOUT TO BE SITTIN DOWN IN THE CRIB ALOT.

THIS. One of my best friends just had a kid (the nephew I mention on here from time to time), and his baby moms makes his life hell any chance she gets. We went out to eat the other day and I thanked him, because their relationship makes me feel better about my ex getting an abortion when I wasn't sure I wanted her to.

I know I'm gonna be an awesome dad ONE DAY but that day isn't today, so I'm cool with my niece, nephew, and another niece on the way.

That said, good for you jugz. If a family is what you want, god bless

I should not post when I am drunk, I did not even see the date on this.

But you can see the time on my first post....

My Friday nights are now Friday lunches, that's when I booze and socialize.

Right now I am drinking some beer... but I am at home w/ wifey and crying baby trying to assemble this Ikea furniture - and shorty just puked on the instructions. That's parenthood.

I thought I was hard as a teen, meh, I'll stab someone in the eye with a pencil if they fuck with me while I'm trying to assemble some shit. I almost dropped nukes as I under-cabinet mounted a microwave last weekend. I fear assembling my elliptical tomorrow.

Kids change everything. I miss reefer, I miss late nights, I miss a ton of shit, but I would not trade fatherhood for anything.

I could have never pulled this off ten years ago, I don't know how young bucks do it. My situation was 110% planned, and it is still rough. Good luck and keep shit straight. It ain't easy, but it is worth it.

• 1 month later...

yooooo, im about to head to chicago to witness the birth of my seed. this is probably my last post until the baby gets here. you guys are the shit, thanks for being dickheads, assholes and general wiseasses. the world needs more like us.

anyways, the next time i oontz i wil be a father, soo, pics to come, etc.

wish me luck

peace,

JUGZ

NIGGA THIS BITCH IS FINNER HATE YOU IN ABOUT A YEAR AND A HALF.

IF YOU DARE LIVE YOUR LIFE THE NORMAL NIGGA WAY (CHILLIN WITH YOUR NIGGAS, STAYIN OUT LATE, NOT HAVIN TO REPORT TO THE BITCH ON YOUR WHEREABOUT FREQUENTLY) SHE'S GONNA USE THAT BABY LIKE A SHANK ON YOUR NECK. CONGRATULATIONS NIGGA LIFE IS A BEAUTIFUL THING THOUGH, JUST THINK OF IT AS THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE B. YOU GAVE UP YOUR LIFE FOR YA KIDS LIFE. GET A TREADMILL THOUGH SO YOU DONT GET FAT. YOU BOUT TO BE SITTIN DOWN IN THE CRIB ALOT.

unfortunately, big ol cosign

kids are mad dope, but hell hath no fury like a BM tripping

right now i'm seeing my best homie get taken to court even tho he's paying old bitch considerably more than the court will order for child support. just to keep dude's nards in a vice grip. nh.

• 2 weeks later...