18 years, 18 years!!

jugzer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24, shes 22

Gameover-web-final.jpg

NIGGA THIS BITCH IS FINNER HATE YOU IN ABOUT A YEAR AND A HALF.

IF YOU DARE LIVE YOUR LIFE THE NORMAL NIGGA WAY (CHILLIN WITH YOUR NIGGAS, STAYIN OUT LATE, NOT HAVIN TO REPORT TO THE BITCH ON YOUR WHEREABOUT FREQUENTLY) SHE'S GONNA USE THAT BABY LIKE A SHANK ON YOUR NECK. CONGRATULATIONS NIGGA LIFE IS A BEAUTIFUL THING THOUGH, JUST THINK OF IT AS THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE B. YOU GAVE UP YOUR LIFE FOR YA KIDS LIFE. GET A TREADMILL THOUGH SO YOU DONT GET FAT. YOU BOUT TO BE SITTIN DOWN IN THE CRIB ALOT.

thats dope, its gonna go by alot quicker than you know.

also, the first 3 months, your girl is gonna be a psycho mess.

keep that in mind when shes yelling at you for some dumb shit.

\its not her, its the hormones.

also, the first time i felt the baby kick, i cried a little.

nh

naw dude she going to be nutty till the kids is like one...

soul, im just talkin about the first trimester of pregnancy. bitches are crazy regardless though.

mero, i feel you, nh, but for real, with the life ive lived, ive packed so much in, 90% of this forum would probably be jealous of the shit ive done. i found a real ass woman that i love, she got good credit, and sucks a better dick than any other woman ive ever had the pleasure of tonsil thrashing. And shes latina, so she cooks bomb ass food. i still do my thang, she knows i got my own life outside of her, and i respect that, so i come home to her, most nights anyway. im on that next level grown up shit, and i promised myself a loooong time ago that my child would not know what its like to grow up without a father. so its like this: if its between my boys and kickin it, or my family, for me theres really no question. im happy with the way my life is, and i have no regrets.

soul, im just talkin about the first trimester of pregnancy. bitches are crazy regardless though.

that is a rough time jugs i have been through 4 pregnacys, and the first trimester is nutty and then from like 7 months till the baby is a year is rough. tell you girl to makes sure she talks to the doctor about post partum deppsrion. all of my baby mommas had it,and one got really bad. all you can do si support her. dont take her craziness to heart and u guys will be good. good luck and if u have any questions pm me or find me on fb..

mero, i feel you, nh, but for real, with the life ive lived, ive packed so much in, 90% of this forum would probably be jealous of the shit ive done. i found a real ass woman that i love, she got good credit, and sucks a better dick than any other woman ive ever had the pleasure of tonsil thrashing. And shes latina, so she cooks bomb ass food. i still do my thang, she knows i got my own life outside of her, and i respect that, so i come home to her, most nights anyway. im on that next level grown up shit, and i promised myself a loooong time ago that my child would not know what its like to grow up without a father. so its like this: if its between my boys and kickin it, or my family, for me theres really no question. im happy with the way my life is, and i have no regrets.

jugzer comin correct with lifes answers.

i need money over family myself tho, but that dont mean its right for the next man. i respect settling down and poppin out jr's. i just dont have the patience and im always concerned ill be missing out on the next best thing.

prolly why i am constantly striving to move forward rather than sit back and soak in what i already have in whatever spectrum that relates.

24, shes 22

I got 10 years on you and I am barely ready (I have a 15 month old.)

I had to buy a bigger house, save tons of loot, and change my entire lifestyle around.

Granted, mine was planned years in advance and went off without a hitch.

Stop celebrating and get your shit together, babies are serious bidness.

congrats though

I got 10 years on you and I am barely ready (I have a 15 month old.)

I had to buy a bigger house, save tons of loot, and change my entire lifestyle around.

Granted, mine was planned years in advance and went off without a hitch.

Stop celebrating and get your shit together, babies are serious bidness.

congrats though

thanks for that buzz killington

buzzkill.jpg

i just got salary at my job, got a dope first time home buyers loan,

have money saved, etc. im not out here like "fuck, i got a kid on the way".

more like "how can i be more prepared for this baby". and i dont

assume to know anything about child raising, but im about as

ready as i can be. but i see your point drue